Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the major changes that US Health care industry undergoes in this situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the major changes that US Health care industry undergoes in this situation

In this Covid-19 pandemic situation,what are the major changes that the US healthcare industry undergoes?

I have not experienced any changes personally

Comment

Originally posted by JessGinty View Post
      I have not experienced any changes personally
      I'm sure there are changes; I need to make inquiries. But each insurance company introduces its own changes, and you should ask yours about the current rules and opportunities. I would advise you to try iinsight.biz. It is case management of highly practiced means to manage the different aspects of rehabilitation programs and practices. Rehabilitation service providers or practitioners are particularly responsible for ensuring a systematic approach to ensure the best care to every patient. However, that could take much of their attention from their main purpose, which is to care for patients
      Last edited by Tyricores; 26 August 2021, 17:31.

Comment

I get a lot more telephone appointments now. I used to have appointments at the VA Hospital two to three times per month. Now, it has dropped to maybe one, and several phone calls. They can do telemed also, but that would mean I have to buy a web cam and I just do not trust the internet that much.

Comment

Working...
        X