Welcome to our newest forum group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi mnd connect
    Dnt no where I would be without ur help and support over the phone as its my mum who's has the thing, obviously still new diagnosis so very sad and extremely emotional, kinda in denial I guess to,
    Xx

Comment

Hello Sharon

Thank you for your kind comments. If there is anything further that we can do to help then please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best Wishes

Rachel

Comment

Hi MND Connect.
        I am a new members, I care for my partner who was diagnosed with MND 3 years ago. It is great to be able to read through others peoples journey and hopefully pick up some tips to help us along the way
        Thank you

Comment

Hello Kernowmum

I am pleased that you are finding the forum helpful. It's a really good place to get support and pick up tips.

If you have any questions or if there is anything that we can help with then please do not hesitate to ask us. You can post any questions on here or you can contact us directly via email on [email protected] or on Freephone 0808 802 6262.

Best Wishes

Rachel

Comment

Another huge thank you for your help, support and advice, my brother has mnd, diagnosed december 2016, and you have all been so helpful, to him, his family, and myself Thank you all

Comment

Hi Buttercup,

I am glad to hear that you have found the support and information we have provided to you and your family helpful.

We are here to support not only your brother but the whole family, so please do not hesitate to contact us if there is ever anything we could do.

Kindest Regards,

Adele
              Last edited by MNDConnect; 22 March 2016, 16:03.

Comment

Hi kernowmum, whereabouts in Cornwall are you? I am between Truro and Redruth. How are you finding the process? MND Connect are brilliant and this thread is a great idea - thank you

Comment

hi

Comment

Dear Baishui your post has come through to the helpline team MND Connect. If you have any questions or you feel we can provide help and support please do not hesitate to contact us.

With kind regards

Jacqui Roughton
                    Senior MND Connect Advisor

Comment

Working...
                    X