Rest bite for my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Chris,

Two out of three ain't bad. But three out of three would be so much better.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

I've been let out now, got my sentence reduced for good behavior.

Very swollen feet and ankles and sitting in Costa having coffee and food.

Can't wait to get in my chair and have a nice comfy seat. Also my bio bidet will soon be in use.

Love Terry
      TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Yay!

I was worried your 3 out 3 might have kept you on the naughty list Santa, so well done on your early release.

Hope you, and your wife were both able to have a little rest, and happy for you that you’ll be enjoying all the comforts of home again.

xox

Comment

Yes Cc;

Just home and have done in ten minutes by myself, what would have took over an hour in the hospice with a nurse and am sitting in my chair with everything around me.

Shear bliss.

Love Terry

Comment

Yay Yay

There really is no place like home Terry. Enjoy the bliss

CCxox

p.s working 9a to 9p today so your King can breathe a sigh of relief...

Comment

Terry, we are all happy to have the old you back. Lorret
              Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
              and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
              Happiness never decreases by being shared. Buddha

Comment

Glad your back home Terry x

Comment

Working...
                X