replied
    Terry, we are all happy to have the old you back. Lorret

Leave a comment:

• ccinjersey
    Guest replied
    Yay Yay

There really is no place like home Terry. Enjoy the bliss

CCxox

p.s working 9a to 9p today so your King can breathe a sigh of relief...

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Yes Cc;

Just home and have done in ten minutes by myself, what would have took over an hour in the hospice with a nurse and am sitting in my chair with everything around me.

Shear bliss.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

• ccinjersey
    Guest replied
    Yay!

I was worried your 3 out 3 might have kept you on the naughty list Santa, so well done on your early release.

Hope you, and your wife were both able to have a little rest, and happy for you that you’ll be enjoying all the comforts of home again.

xox

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    I've been let out now, got my sentence reduced for good behavior.

Very swollen feet and ankles and sitting in Costa having coffee and food.

Can't wait to get in my chair and have a nice comfy seat. Also my bio bidet will soon be in use.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Hi Chris,

Two out of three ain't bad. But three out of three would be so much better.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

• Ali_Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by Terry View Post
    Hospice update;

A lovely young girl that showered me last night and put me to bed, the only down side was she would not get in with me, we know each other from previous visits too.

Love Terry
    Things must be improving as your sense of humor is back. Your obviously not delivering the chat up lines right on predictable. See if you can download some better ones

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Cc;

I'm certainly not special and my wife is unlucky to be in this situation. Still we'll make the best of what we have.

Love Terry

PS:- I do look a bit like this now as i have let my beard grow for over six weeks, it is a bit dark though.

Leave a comment:

• ccinjersey
    Guest replied
    You're a great Santa Claus Santababy, as well as a thoughtful, and understanding husband because you gave your wife a gift that you knew she needed even thru all the difficulties it is causing you. She is a lucky woman, and your a special kind of man.

Much Love xoxoxo
    CC

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    I popped into daycare yesterday hoping to see a couple of Mnd people I know but it was not their week.

There was an old gentle man there with throat cancer and could not speak much, I think worse than me.

I showed him my lightwriter and my tablet with Predictable on it and his eye's lit up. He later used both of them and he is going to get something. To be able to not struggle so much to communicate will be so good for him and his wife. I have given him my email so when I get out of here I can give him more options.

It is such a shame that this people are left without sensible early advice and help. I might contact the cancer group in the hospital and ask a few questions. Mind you I don't always have much sympathy for them as I see some of them still smoking after being diagnosed.

Most of us have done little to aid MND, in fact many of us have lived healthy good life's, eating the right things and excising etc.

I know some cancers happen to good healthy people too. But generally they do get a lot more help and assistance then us.

It is just nice to help people improve there quality of life, who ever and what ever they have.

Love Terry

Have to go, got to get up off this chair and have tea dinner or what ever, if some of you Mnd people with messed up emotions are crying over this you're not alone, still it has to happen.

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Hospice update;

Mnda have offered twice to ring up the hospice and Cc has offered too, but I think that it might things worse as they are caring for me at the moment.

Things are getting brighter but it's so hard.

I have had two girls that know me well and are very nice helpful today. I have been trying to get them to iron my socks and pants., now harm in trying.

A lovely young girl that showered me last night and put me to bed, the only down side was she would not get in with me, we know each other from previous visits too.

So Nettie, I want a little more than a glimsps of stocking tops, LOL.

Been a bit tough the previous nights were very hard, people not understanding some written words. etc.

Have had a laugh today and done a few exercises and walked a bit. Hidden the cleaner broom and torchered the poosh cheif, no one else will have a go at him because he is quite short with people but he is used to me scoring him and asking if there's anything edable on the menu. The food here is good but I know the cheifs and always have a go.

Feet are hurting as they swell so much in here. Sitting in a recliner now for first time, it is not great but I can use the laptop easier and have my feet free.

So I have a laugh as well with some of the longer serving people here that I know, and other new or ajencey workers. They like a bit of life and can't believe some of the things I say or just show them on my Lightwritter.

Am pooing OK now and sleeping Okish which is great.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

• WendyWooG
    Guest replied
    Glad things are improving a bit for you Terry, so frustrating that you have so many problems even when you have gone to all that trouble. Xx

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Hi Wendy;

I've got Idiot guides,

1) for getting in to and out of a recliner chair
    2) for going to bed
    3) for getting up
    4) for going to the poo
    5) two pages for having a shower
    6) for my button feeding tube (which I have to direct all the way as 90% of the people here have never seen used one
    7) I sure I've forgotten some

Some don't read, some can't understand some common words. It is a bit better now as they have been told to read out loud so sometimes I can communicate with that and them if they are looking at me.

I do email the manager and she comes to see me most days, so things are improving.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Hi Reta;

The idea is that I'm in rest bite to give my wife a break.

I do know of many other that come in for rest bite and still get their other half in to wash etc them but that is quite selfish I think. So I try to leave her alone to live a little.

I can do a lot for myself if given a little help when I need it as things just ant and will never be in the right place here.

Sorry to hear about Bill's chair, it is quite crazy that they see that as a risk when you compare it to everything else that is in hospitals and hospices.

I did ask about that but have only just sat in the old recliner here for the first time an hour ago. It is OKish well maybe. Trouble is that my wife would have more hassle organizing that so it looks that I will try and put up with this.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X