Glonth ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Glonth

If you are not used to forums it can be a bit daunting at first. Please feel free to post on the forum, introduce yourself and get to know us. We are a nice bunch really.

Wendy

Comment

Welcome Glonth

No worries, just a misunderstanding. I'm curious to know were you referring to the London attack in your PM to me ??

You found the right place to chat, everyone here is understanding, and can provide support, advice, knowledge and friendship. All the best to you in the days ahead

CCxx

Comment

We have had a couple of security worries Glonth;

Quite often we write something and it gets misconstrued.

It's just us being over careful again but things online are a little worrying to us stone age people.

If you can say a bit about how Mnd has affected you etc. PLease fell free to ask any questions.

Best wishes, Terry
        TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Welcome Glonth.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Barry
          I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Hi Glonth and welcome to this amazing forum. We have been expecting you! Everyone here is very knowledgeable and supportive with all aspects of MND. I don't always log in but find the help I need from previous threads and posts. The people that keep me going are definitely those who have posted above plus others.
            Best wishes Fru

Comment

Thank you for your thought,s and wishes Fru,I'll try to keep in touch..

Comment

Hi Barry,I'm kinda lost on this site so when I figure out how it works I'll do more asking about advice,thankyou very much for your thought,s.

Comment

Hi Terry,I understand how people can be misunderstood,so I can see how everyone was concerned.I could type for day,s about all the downfall,s and affect,s that PLS has caused me to have .Could I write you more about this more in the future?

Comment

Hi CC,so sorry about making you worry,Yes I was talking about what happened in London it was awful.Thank you for your thought,s and wishes. glonth

Comment

Hi Glonth;

Your soon get used to the forum and we can help you if you have problems.

Love Terry
                      TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Hi Wendy,your right it can be very confusing ,I don't know how to introduce myself on forumyet,maybe I'll figure that out sooner or later.Thank,s for the chat!!

Comment

Thank you Terry. I only hen peck at typing,kinda slow.

Comment

You are all very,very nice and supporting people,thank you very,very much for the love and concern you've shown me glonth

Comment

I want to tell you all how PLS has made me feel,kind of like the Tin Man on the Wizard of Oz movie ,rusty and no balance and seem,s to get worse and worse....

Comment

Talk to you all later bye

Comment

Working...
                                X