X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNDConnect
    replied
    Hi

I'm sorry for the delay in our response. We don't recommend any specific travel insurance companies but we do keep a list of companies that people have told us that they've had some success with. If you would like a copy then please drop us an email at [email protected] and we can email the information to you.

Best Wishes

Rachel
    MND Connect Adviser

Leave a comment:

• Shaun
    replied
    Hi , we have used various companies, my wife spends a lot of time seeking the best deal so it’s well worth shopping around.
    Last year Staysure came out best, and we got a quote for 2021 and will using again as they also covered for Covid
    s

Leave a comment:

• Elvisfan
    replied
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Hi Evisfan,

We have an annual travel insurance policy with All clear. We have just renewed it and they added on an extra three months free for the time we couldn't travel, due to Covid.

You do have to update them each time you have a hospital appointment, if anything changes and you cant travel against foreign office advice, for example to Spain at the moment.

We always used Aviva but after I had broken my leg last year they wouldn't insure me against another break! They recommended All clear.

Good Luck,
    Love Debbie x

Leave a comment:

• Elvisfan
    started a topic Insurance for travel

Insurance for travel

Hi
    do you recommend any travel insurance companies covering MND for travel to Europe.
Working...
X