Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Terry;76581]It was lovely that we could all meet up;

IMG_2089.jpg

From left to right, Jay, Rumba, Joy and me.

It was a good meeting and so nice to talk and communicate.

Love Terry

PS:- At one time I saw someone sitting alone because we had moved away talking. I signed for us to move closer to her so that she could hear what we were saying even if she can't at the moment join in. It's nice to hear what other are talking about even if it is not directly related to you. I am not saying that anyone's at fault but please think of the quite ones, just because they can't communicate much does not mean they don't want to. Mind you they probably don't want to hear what I say.[/QUOTE

Thank you Terry for moving your conversation towards me as you said it is good to join in although I have lost the ability to speak and use my fingers to type. I am hoping to get an attachment so that I can use my eye gaze on my wheelchair soon that should make communication easier

Comment

It's a bit poor that at Mnda meetings, people like you are and others with Mnd are left in a corner, so to speak Rumba;

I am not at all having a dig at your husband as he has to move around and talk but there are so many others there that know what Mnd is like. We are humans and can think and listen well. I will write something in the Laughter thread relevant, but sexist.

Sorry that I destroyed you peace and you had to listen to a load of rubbish from me and my wife. LOL

So anyone please talk to or near us so that we are involved in a little way with interaction in some way especially if you see us alone and especially if we go to Mnda meetings.

Rant over,

Love Terry
      TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

First Corinthians 13 :8 " Love never fails
        Originally posted by Bern View Post
        Hi Terry and gang,

Lovely to see you all as real people - ha ha!
        It must be nice to meet people from the forum.
        I haven’t been to any of my area meetings yet. I will have to make a determined effort to do so.

Bern x
        Originally posted by Terry View Post
        It was lovely that we could all meet up;

[ATTACH=CONFIG]836[/ATTACH]

From left to right, Jay, Rumba, Joy and me.

It was a good meeting and so nice to talk and communicate.

Love Terry

PS:- At one time I saw someone sitting alone because we had moved away talking. I signed for us to move closer to her so that she could hear what we were saying even if she can't at the moment join in. It's nice to hear what other are talking about even if it is not directly related to you. I am not saying that anyone's at fault but please think of the quite ones, just because they can't communicate much does not mean they don't want to. Mind you they probably don't want to hear what I say.
        Originally posted by Terry View Post
        It's a bit poor that at Mnda meetings, people like you are and others with Mnd are left in a corner, so to speak Rumba;

I am not at all having a dig at your husband as he has to move around and talk but there are so many others there that know what Mnd is like. We are humans and can think and listen well. I will write something in the Laughter thread relevant, but sexist.

Sorry that I destroyed you peace and you had to listen to a load of rubbish from me and my wife. LOL

So anyone please talk to or near us so that we are involved in a little way with interaction in some way especially if you see us alone and especially if we go to Mnda meetings.

Rant over,

Love Terry

Comment

Working...
        X