X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denise
    replied
    Hi Graham

no I didn't know that about cocoa weevils. Really made my day. I suppose if we knew what could be in our food we probably wouldn't want to eat much at all. Even porridge if something looks a bit suspect then out it comes. I'm not taking any chances. If it's not on the list of ingredients on the packet it's not going in my bowl. 😊

if the carers got it right some of the time then they would be boring and you would have nothing to complain about. I'm trying to get the hang of giving a shave without removing top lip or nose. I find it challenging. It's not the best place to stick plasters. 😉

young and fancy free was wonderful but such a long time ago.

I haven't had my vaccine either 😦

love as always Denise xxx

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Hi Denise,

Did you know that cocoa weevils poo in the cocoa beans? That is why they go brown!?

My carers are lovely really, even though they blow up my oven, strain my leg leaving me in agony, leave the taps on all night etc etc.

Oh to be young and fancy-free again! Love and hugs xxxx - still no vaccine

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Hi Graham

so everyone wants to stick the needle in. Life gets like that sometimes. You have to grin and bear it. Just hope one turns up with vaccine attached. Better try for the 2nd one now or we'll be having this conversation next year.

I'm ok. Bit stressed this morning. Trying to give up chocolate 🙄

love and hugs Denise xxx

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Hi Denise,

The offers from my carers are coming in thick'n'fast too and it is all about maximum pain!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1fbCA5dhqk

I hope all is good with you.

Lots of love xxxx - still no vaccine.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Hi Graham

just had a thought. If I could get a blow pipe and some vaccine I might be able to get you from the letter box! Might work?

love always Denise xxx

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Yes Denise, I saw a BBC report too where the clean swabs were dancing with the dirty ones, reminds me of the Ritz in Manchester!

Seems like Government is throwing a few of us disabled under the bus in the UK at the moment. The cost cutting continues.

Hope all is well as can be expected. Eyelids slow but open, remember Stephen Hawking. Lots of love xxxxx

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Graham I'm sure I saw your swab jump up and make a run for it on sky news.

lots of love
    Denise xx

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Thank you Andrea.

They lost it Denise. Better luck next time I suppose xxxx

Leave a comment:

• MNDConnect
    replied
    Hello Graham

I am just letting you know that I talked to your GP surgery today.

They informed me that you are on the NHS home visit list again, however, they are unsure if they can come at the required time to gain entry to your property. Your GP surgery have explained why you need a visit at a specific time to the NHS home visit team, so hopefully they will be able to accommodate this request.

The surgery is going to contact the NHS home visit team again and then call me tomorrow with an update.

If not they will try to get you put on the surgery list, as they are going to get a very small supply of vaccine to for patients who are house bound. However, they have only recently found this out and that is why most people including yourself have been put on the NHS home visit list.

Best Wishes
    Andrea
    MND Connect Adviser

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Hi Graham
    what happened to your test?

sky news had someone in a laboratory looking at how the testing was carried out and the cross contamination of swabs. They are working quickly but not in a way to get safe results.

I hope they sort you soon. Keep fighting.

love and hugs Denise xxx

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    It gets worse Denise, when I had suspected Covid-19 last November, guess what happened to the test I had?

The Government is a stranger to the truth, Denise, for sure.
    xxx
    Last edited by Graham; 30 March 2021, 00:53.

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Hi Andrea,

MNDA have not notified that it had stopped trying to get a vaccination for me. Please continue to obtain a vaccination and please contact the Department of Health should you encounter further issues.

The situation is now pressing, as the country is exiting lockdown.

Graham

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    [email protected] try this one

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I was sorted by an outfit at Leigh Sports Village. I will have a look for an email address.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    graham i think i would contact the russians. i am sure they will stick one in you. not sure it will do you anygood especially if it says novichok on the label. survive that and the corona virus wouldnt think to try and get you.

ive just read the above post. i can not believe how the local gp surgery, nhs and primary care trust and the telephone service have no idea who is responsible for what. cant help but think when they tell us how many people have been vaccinated it must be a flook. you can not be the only one who is requiring a different service to the rest. surely someone is responsible for the whole thing and i would have thought that would be the primary care trust.

lots of love
    denise xx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X