No announcement yet.

Vaccination Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Denise, I saw a BBC report too where the clean swabs were dancing with the dirty ones, reminds me of the Ritz in Manchester!

Seems like Government is throwing a few of us disabled under the bus in the UK at the moment. The cost cutting continues.

Hope all is well as can be expected. Eyelids slow but open, remember Stephen Hawking. Lots of love xxxxx
    Copyright Graham

Comment

Hi Graham

just had a thought. If I could get a blow pipe and some vaccine I might be able to get you from the letter box! Might work?

love always Denise xxx

Comment

Hi Denise,

The offers from my carers are coming in thick'n'fast too and it is all about maximum pain!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1fbCA5dhqk

I hope all is good with you.

Lots of love xxxx - still no vaccine.
        Copyright Graham

Comment

Hi Graham

so everyone wants to stick the needle in. Life gets like that sometimes. You have to grin and bear it. Just hope one turns up with vaccine attached. Better try for the 2nd one now or we'll be having this conversation next year.

I'm ok. Bit stressed this morning. Trying to give up chocolate 🙄

love and hugs Denise xxx

Comment

Hi Denise,

Did you know that cocoa weevils poo in the cocoa beans? That is why they go brown!?

My carers are lovely really, even though they blow up my oven, strain my leg leaving me in agony, leave the taps on all night etc etc.

Oh to be young and fancy-free again! Love and hugs xxxx - still no vaccine
            Copyright Graham

Comment

Hi Graham

no I didn't know that about cocoa weevils. Really made my day. I suppose if we knew what could be in our food we probably wouldn't want to eat much at all. Even porridge if something looks a bit suspect then out it comes. I'm not taking any chances. If it's not on the list of ingredients on the packet it's not going in my bowl. 😊

if the carers got it right some of the time then they would be boring and you would have nothing to complain about. I'm trying to get the hang of giving a shave without removing top lip or nose. I find it challenging. It's not the best place to stick plasters. 😉

young and fancy free was wonderful but such a long time ago.

I haven't had my vaccine either 😦

love as always Denise xxx

Comment

Use a downward movement on both sides of lips and push the nostrils away to shave upwards both. 👍

Comment

matthew thanks for that. i will give it a go. might buy more plasters first. he asked me to shave inside his ears. i dont think im up for that.

Comment

Denise, just let him grow a beard, it's much easier.
                    Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

I thought about that. I'm worried because his clothes look 3 sizes too big and when he hasn't had a shave he looks homeless. I could try a tidy beard. How do you have an organised beard rather than free range?

Comment

Graham
                        my spam video had Portuguese subtitles. Not many things have that information. To late for me 10 years and I know nothing 😊

love and hugs Denise xxx

Comment

Hi Denise,

It is typical of some Local Authorities to get you to leave, as you become a burden. You really need to be aggressive with the LA to get anything. As advised, it may be better to move to a more prosperous well run area but it seems like it is too late.

Your LA is duty bound to provide care for Stephen. I have to help my carers by wearing nothing more than a towel sat in bed. 9 years now.

It was the plan all along that house bound people would get vaccinated at this time. Even though I had been invited, it was my responsibility to sort it. Anyway, today I had a prick from BoJo.

Love and hugs xxxx
                          Copyright Graham

Comment

i think you are right graham. id really like to get stephen home (back to the UK). we miss our family so much. all the help in the world doesnt make up for having people about you that you know. stephen misses just having them there to talk to. all he does is sit in the garden or if i go shopping he sits close to the car. i dont think its helping his mental health and physicaly he is finding it hard to get about.

oh graham you make me want to cry - oh forget it i am crying. 9 years ok im not feeling sorry for you - yes i am. i know its easy for me to say how on earth do you cope but i guess we find the strength from somewhere. i take my hat off to you i feel disgusted with myself for complaining about anything. you are an inspiration to be happy with what we have. though daft not to fight for more.

i am so glad you have had the needle at last. do you have to get the 2nd?
                            hows the app coming along?

love and hugs as always
                            denise xx

Comment

Hi Denise,

Yes, I think it is very important to have real friends around. The nature of the beast only strengthens and a day is coming when you will need all the help that you can get.

Don't fret Denise, it is water off a duck's back! And I have a plan!

I have great banter with my carers and it helps me to be as happy as a pig in shi*!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WHSkbM9zAU

I had a phone call after the jab from the nurse to apologise for not being able to vaccinate me! The Government's database is a mess and I can see another problem that needs sorting out in 12 weeks.

I am working on where users enter all of the information into the database via the website. It is huge! Looking forward to implementing Artificial Intelligence and linking to the Intelligent home hub.

Love and hugs as always xxxx
                              Copyright Graham

Comment

Dear Graham

I definitely think having a few minutes with someone each day that has a cheerful disposition makes all the difference. I used to spend a lot of time home alone and taking my dogs out I always found someone to talk to. I haven't really had a conversation with anyone since October face to face about anything other than what ails my husband. Only lately my kids seem to be making an effort. Probably think if they don't I will do away with myself and they'll have to look after their dad 😉.

that's nice someone bothered to phone you and apologise. Shame they couldn't have given you an appointment for the next prick. Would have solved a lot of problems.

fancy saying you have a plan and not give away any details. Watch this space I guess!

going to be a lot of information heading your way from the forum. Do you mean the forum?

blackadder that was good. The last episode was a real contrast to the rest and I think hit home really hard.

hope you have fun with the pig poo. Not sure I'd want to hug you 😁

love and hugs as always
                                Denise xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X