• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNDConnect
    replied
    Originally posted by Graham View Post
    Hi Rachel,

On the 8th March 2021, I advised MNDA that I have not received a vaccination.

Please can you advise what steps have taken to obtain a vaccination for me? My Human Rights are impacted.
    Hello Graham

The MND Connect Team have taken these steps to try to obtain a vaccination for you.

We have called your GP surgery who could not authorise the home vaccination visit and they advised us that this is done by the NHS. They gave us the Salford Primary care Trust number to contact.

We contacted Salford Primary Care Trust and they then directed us to a designated vaccination line, who in turn asked us to call NHS 119 as they were unable to authorise home visits.

119 said that it was the GP who had to request this, so we then contacted the GP surgery again and the GP surgery said they would look into this matter.

I will try to contact your GP surgery once again, if you are happy for me to do this.

Best Wishes

Andrea
    MND Connect Adviser

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    hi graham
    i am the same as you. not a prick in sight. i took stephen on saturday and even volunteered to have one but no luck.
    love
    denise

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    I hope that you get vaccinated very soon Graham. It’s true that your human right to have this has so far been denied. Lynne x

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Hi Rachel,

On the 8th March 2021, I advised MNDA that I have not received a vaccination.

Please can you advise what steps have taken to obtain a vaccination for me? My Human Rights are impacted.

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Still not had a prick Denise. I so want a quick prick. Doug has had two!

Leave a comment:

• richard
    replied
    denise πŸ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Yes there's lots of pricks about but never where you want them.

love as always
    Denise xxx

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Yes Denise, the young may moan and groan but this is where the real stress is.

Good to know that Boris and prisoners have had a prick!

xxxxxxxx

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Hi Graham
    not bad. Bit stressed but arent we all?

I can't believe it is so difficult to stick a needle in someone. Bet the Russians would have managed it πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰πŸ˜. I apologise if anyone is Russian.

love and hugs Denise xxx

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Hi Denise,

Not yet but hopefully soon.

My advocate, my social worker and her boss, our MNDA, as well as my GP are all working very hard to get it done. It is a bit tricky and I have to be patient I suppose. I was thinking of getting Handforth Council involved but it seems that they too can't organise a p*ss-up in a brewery.

A town council meeting which descended into chaos - with councillors trading insults and ultimately getting booted off the Zoom call has become an internet s...

How are you? xxxxx

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Any luck?

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    No jab yet.

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Hi Matt,

Just like you found in hospital, NHS staff know everything and take no s*** of anyone, even when in fact they may be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I'm fascinated Graham what exactly did the NHS staff do to cause the detestation?

Leave a comment:

• MNDConnect
    replied
    Dear Graham,

Thank you Graham, I will contact your GP surgery to let them know they will be able to gain entry from mid afternoon to administer your Covid vaccination.

Kind regards

Jacqui Anderson
    Senior MND Connect Adviser

Leave a comment:

Working...
X