X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham
    replied
    Hi Rachel,

NHS staff have caused £1000s of damage to my home by flooding it, have endangered me by not closing doors and freezing me and don't follow my strict routines thereby causing me huge stress. I have survived MND for a reason!

I will only let NHS staff in when I have a carer in, mid afternoon onwards is fine as they know.

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Hi Rachel,

I have PMed you. Thank you for the support.

Graham

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Nice to start the day with an easy one init 😁x

Leave a comment:

• MNDConnect
    replied
    Hi Graham

I'd be happy to try and get this sorted for you. I'll send you a private message.

Best Wishes
    Rachel
    MND Connect Adviser

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I has similar problems but after bugging my Doctor's I finally got CEV. Then the local centre contacted me for an appointment and after I said I'm CEV the community nurse is arriving at my home later this morning to give me the vaccination. And I have never really wanted it! MND works in mysterious ways don't it? 😁x

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    started a topic Vaccination Help

Vaccination Help

Because I am bed bound and unable to speak, I have been unable to get vaccinated. I received the letter asking me to book an appointment but for obvious reasons I cannot.

I had someone from the NHS call my home a fortnight ago and demand that I give my key code to enter my house. Because of past bad experience, I no longer give out the key code, particularly to the NHS.

Following the call from the NHS, I have pursued the vaccination through my social worker and my advocate with no success. I am now told that I am not on the system for the vaccination.

I am not an anti-vaxxer, I want the vaccination.
Working...
X