Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. Very scared

Hello
    good afternoon to all I have read many posts over time been very reluctant to post but fear and depression has got better of me il give u the full details in bullet points so it’s quicker and less energy to read
    started March / June 2020
    burning back like a nerve pain hot on fire
    then the feeling of weakness came like heavey head legs arms back
    went docs tried to give me anti depression tablets
    so I battled with myself to not think anything wrong but failed went to a nuero on July of 2020
    he did reflex strength test nothing he could find would seem red flag
    constant calls with docs blood work etc all fine
    then came fatuige like I mean fatuige wow
    half way threw a sandwich my
    mouth muscles would tire out
    dizziness wen walking like eyes extremely sensitive to light
    so all this went sort of away or I just got use to it in dec/jan feb of 2021
    mom and of fatuige like hands seemed not as strong but they was
    but they would tire so quick
    legs feel tierd after a long walk

Fast forward to now 2022
    head feels heavey to keep up arms shake like internal legs cramp and shake wen rest after doing something
    still ok in gym strength seems fine it’s the total whipped out fatuige and shakes twitches all over mouth neck lips arms legs
    am so scared so suppose my question. Is is this a similar pattern of mnd would it become tierd before the weakness starts or is it just one day u carnt do anything then all the fatuige and twitches start wen the muscle has failed please I wnt keep bothering use this website is a life saver for some people I will make donation also but ur advise and knowledge will help me maybe not worry as much or really worry thansk again.

Mikiebarca sorry for your symptoms but non of us can comment. You really need to speak with your GP about your way forward, such as if another neurological examination would be useful. Lynne x
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

How would U describe ye loser balance also was they Amy other symptoms dizzy was fatuige

Comment

No dizziness for me
        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

Comment

Ok thanks for ye reply and time the dizzyness is wats doing it for me eyes head neck weak walking but not lost strength I really do appreciate ur reply

Comment

I also res somewhere that u would just fall without any notice as it’s not a sensory problem so am gusesing u would also not get any notice with head pain dizzy pain sense of of balance

Comment

Balance isn’t dizziness nor pain so speak with your GP as I said earlier

Comment

Sorry about spelling I’m just so anxious

Comment

Went gym today lifted 34 kilo Dumbells just to try convince meself I’m ok got home washed the 3 dogs took all Xmas stuff down put away
                  then got so fatuiged scared the life out of me so the spelling is horrific sorry

Comment

Thank u lynne

Comment

Mikiebarca I agree wholeheartedly with Lynne. Talk to your GP. We are people with MND, not doctors and neurologists. Speaking of which, you say you’ve already seen a neurologist who could identify no ‘red flags’.

Anxiety can be so negative and can magnify symptoms of any minor ailment. Your GP can help, I’m sure.
                      Diagnosed October 2020 - See my blog at https://www.myneurodiary.com

Comment

Thanks I was just asking over would the fatuige be a symptom sorry thanks again Peter

Comment

Sorry, but I don’t know. Every case of MND seems unique to me. I do know that the disease is diagnosed by ruling lots of other things out. Not by adding up symptoms. That’s why no one here can answer your questions. Book to speak to your GP.
                          Last edited by PeterPan; 1 January 2022, 21:32.
                          Diagnosed October 2020 - See my blog at https://www.myneurodiary.com

Comment

Ok well has anyone had any experience like this wake up go gym or walk or work everything seems ok till about 1/2 o’clock in afternoon then bang worse fatuige ever and muscle twitches and cramp and a sense of dizzyness

Comment

Does anyone recognise this pattern from there own personal story

Comment

Working...
                              X