Buttons on forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buttons on forum

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is left using the non dominant hand. Larger targets would make this a much easier and less stressful experience. Just saying. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜€xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

matthew55 Pop your post into the 'Forum Announcements and Help' subforum and you'll get a faster reply - it's an Admin_MND topic. xx
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Thanks mate but it I'm in no rush. πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ˜™xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

matthew55 - lucky for me I was ambidextrous, so still got one of my dominant hands πŸ˜†
        Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Originally posted by TinyLady View Post
          matthew55 - lucky for me I was ambidextrous, so still got one of my dominant hands πŸ˜†
          Wow, what a gift. I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

I'll get my coat...
          Hi, I'm Eddie.
          Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
          Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

WheelsOfSteel you did make me laugh, I needed that 🀣
            Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

TinyLady Happy to help
              Hi, I'm Eddie.
              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
              Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Don't like my jokes? 😭

Comment

w55 - I'm too busy admiring the all round rigidity of your latest gift from orthotics πŸ˜‰

Comment

matthew55 - that was weird - the front fell off my post 🀣🀣🀣

Comment

Working...
                    X