X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GillB
    replied
    MNDConnect

Thank you for your help. The app has been deleted and reinstalled. It is working ok now.

Leave a comment:

• GillB
    replied
    LindaB

I tried that first. No luck and again several times since 😩

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by GillB View Post
    I am very impatient when tech goes wrong 🤣
    Aren't we all...

Actually, I wept when my eye gaze didn't work 😏 I am soooo reliant on it for everything, it's almost an end of the world scenario when tech isn't working, so I get you. xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Originally posted by GillB View Post
    Ellie

No response as yet. I still have the old clunky one on loan from the SLT so back to using that.

I was so pleased with the new one but am now letting the battery run down in the hope that does something. Also I am very impatient when tech goes wrong 🤣
    IT types normally say turn off and on again (for every issue) 🤓😉

Leave a comment:

• GillB
    replied
    Ellie

No response as yet. I still have the old clunky one on loan from the SLT so back to using that.

I was so pleased with the new one but am now letting the battery run down in the hope that does something. Also I am very impatient when tech goes wrong 🤣

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    GillB IDK if the problem is sorted yet Gill but, if not, as an interim solution until Predictable is restored, you could use the iPad's own text-to-speech, which is found in Settings. xx

Leave a comment:

• GillB
    started a topic Predictable White Screen

Predictable White Screen

MNDConnect
    I have an IPad Air on loan from yourselves with Predictable on it. I have had it two weeks and it is a great help. This morning it won't load and just shows a white screen. I contacted Therapy Box and have forwarded their email on to you along with the IPad reference.

I am lost without it and hope you can help me?

Working...
X