• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kayleigh, that was very good ‘reception’ pmsl
    Deb, we sure did
    Lynne awww thank you, things are on the up

Comment

Hi Hayls,

I hope you are ok and you are enjoying married life.

As if the joke about the antenna & good reception wasn't bad enough LOL, I have some more jokes to entertain/torture you and other forum readers with LOL ....

- I wasn't very happy when my husband told me to stop impersonating a flamingo.
      I had to put my foot down! LOL

- My husband likes me to blow on his face when he is feeling hot....
      .....but, honestly, I'm not a fan! LOL

- My wife just found out I replaced our bed with a trampoline.
      She hit the roof! LOL

- I asked my wife what she wanted for her Birthday. She said "Nothing would make me happier than a diamond necklace'.
      I bought her Nothing. LOL

Sending love and best wishes to you and your husband,
      Kayleigh x
      Last edited by Kayleigh; 16 October 2019, 17:38.

Comment

Furthermore, concerning husbands, I think that Pam Ayres' style of humour puts it so well! LOL ...

Pam Ayres - They should have asked my husband:-
        http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4oydSZTAns

Perhaps she was married to my husband before I was?? LOL -and the Tony Blair reference was a blast from the past!

Love Kayleigh x
        Last edited by Kayleigh; 17 October 2019, 00:32.

Comment

Lovely variety of corn there, Kayleigh. Thank you for making me chuckle
          Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Comment

Hi Kayleigh,

I’ve just finished laughing so I can now type to say thanks for this post.

Love,
            Barry x
            I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Originally posted by Gillette View Post
              Lovely variety of corn there, Kayleigh. Thank you for making me chuckle
              Hi Dina,

I'm glad you enjoyed my selection of corn. I found that Google offers quite a wide variety in its cornfield - but I had to be quite careful to pick ones that were PC enough for today's audiences (as there seems to be quite a lot out there that might be viewed as sexist, especially concerning marriage!). LOL

(I have to admit though, some of the 'not so PC' ones I read, did make me chuckle as well! LOL)

Hugs
              Kayleigh x
              Last edited by Kayleigh; 17 October 2019, 12:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry52 View Post
                Hi Kayleigh,

I’ve just finished laughing so I can now type to say thanks for this post.

Love,
                Barry x
                Hi Barry

I'm glad you appreciate Pam Ayres' sense of humour as much as I do!

... and I'm also very glad to hear it raised some chuckles from you - rather than raising a virtual slap on the wrist for me, for being cheeky enough to post it! LOL

- Love to you and your wife.

Or, alternatively, if your wife is married to the man Pam Ayres was talking about LOL:-

- Love to you and your very patient and long-suffering wife! LOL (only joking Barry! - you are always the perfect gentleman, and undoubtedly you are a perfect husband too!)

Kayleigh x
                Last edited by Kayleigh; 17 October 2019, 19:38.

Comment

Oh Wow Pam Ayers, she’s a legend in my household, bravo Kayleigh, nothing like a good belly laugh on a Saturday morning, you’ve worked your magic again

Comment

Hi Hayls,

I'm glad you enjoy Pam Ayes' humour, as much as I do!

It's not always easy to be light-hearted or to see the funny side of life, with all that we are going through! - but sometimes a bit of a joke, or a chuckle or three, helps me to keep the blues away and to get through the challenges of the day.

Sending love and best wishes to you and your husband,

Kayleigh x

P.S .. and as you like my jokes so much (LOL), you might be amused(?) to read the ones about elephants I posted today - They are a 'P.S.' in my 2nd circus themed post (in the 'Big Gees Music Thread' - Off Topic)
                    Last edited by Kayleigh; 19 October 2019, 18:17.

Comment

Working...
                    X