Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awaiting the inevitability

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by Arcadian View Post
    gazap I can understand the pressure / anxiety around symptoms and tests versus uncertainty.

    At least you are 'in the system' now at a regional centre and have a Consultant to give a follow-up.
    Hopefully a tighter timescale and a range of additional clinicians will enable the best possible focus depending upon the outcome of the tests. Your present Consultant may transfer you onto another Consultant relevant to specialisation and if necessary a support team, depending on how things have gone.
    I chose to be transferred to the regional centre with its enhanced resources and team, rather than my local hospital, despite the extra travel.

    Anything you are unsure about, chatting with MNDA Connect certainly helpful.
    Yes, you're so right. It's taken a while to get to this point, to be investigated by a team of professionals and as you say, be in the system. A baseline has at least been taken on Friday, so if things get progressively worse over the next 6 months, then at least they'll have Friday's results to look back on as a baseline.

    If I were diagnosed, I too would want to be under the care of those who understand my needs. There's no doubt I'm sure that you did the right thing in transferring to a regional centre. I (like many others) have experienced absolute hell with the NHS over the past few months. NHS strain as well as strikes didn't help but hey ho, that's the situation we're in.

    Anyway, thanks again for your input and I'm wishing you all the best.

    gaz

    Comment


      #32
      gazap. My first was on the 9th of january 2023. My second would be round march/april. Buth when my symptons are getting worse till the point that i will lose function ore getting really trouble with doing things like opening a bottleneck ect then i can call and they will do it sooner😊.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by Anne123 View Post
        gazap. My first was on the 9th of january 2023. My second would be round march/april. Buth when my symptons are getting worse till the point that i will lose function ore getting really trouble with doing things like opening a bottleneck ect then i can call and they will do it sooner😊.
        I'm wishing you all the best and that things won't get worse for you

        Comment

        Working...
        X