No announcement yet.

Stomach problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear what you are both going through.

hugs terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Thanks, everyone
      Douglas seems to be getting weaker by the day. It is really hard for him to communicate in any way now yet I believe his mind is as sharp as ever so apart from anything else he must be so frustrated

Comment

Oh Chrissie!

It breaks my heart to read that.

All I can do is send you both the biggest of hugs and much love.

He is at least at home where I'm sure he wants to be.

Thinking of you both.

Doug

Comment

So sorry and sad to read this Chrissie,

I know, from your posts that Douglas wanted to come home and you are a wonderful and loving wife to enable this to happen.

Sending you hugs and thinking about you both.
          Love Debbie x

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this Chrissie

It appears you're being abandoned at a time when you need to be calm and well supported.

All I can do is send good wishes and say that I'm thinking of you both
            Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND. MND hitting - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

Working...
            X