No announcement yet.

Teeth Brushing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so glad I read all this because I'm going to have to do this at some time. Thanks for all your information ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

Just to repeat that my new way of cleaning my teeth is 100% kosher. ๐Ÿ˜ƒx

Comment

Life with mnd - still brushing teeth. Matthew has found something. Have you bought it and tried it Matthew?

Comment

I'm road testing ๐Ÿ˜ƒx

Comment

I'm not sure kosher is the right word. ๐Ÿค”

Comment

Iโ€™m rather late to comment on this thread so please excuse me and thank you all of the contributors. Iโ€™ve read everything for the future as Iโ€™m still doing my teeth independently. But I use interdental brushes, various sizes between all teeth. Idea need this still to be done or Iโ€™d have serious consequences. How do carers manage with this job? Thanks, Lynne
              ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
              I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Hi Lynne,

Not been on here in a few months. But so far we're still using the bowl method. So I brush his teeth with electric toothbrush and we have a routine of where the toothbrush goes so I don't even need to announce this anymore hahaha we're that sad. And then spit into a bowl and a wee plastic shot glass and rinses his mouth with two separate spits.....
                Then I go and do the washing up heehee.

Comment

Thanks Tess but have you ever done interdental brushes for your partner? This is my concern. I appreciate anybodyโ€™s input on this subject, Lynne
                  ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
                  I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

I'm sad to say that my wonder brush stopped working and they will not refund or replace. โ˜น๏ธx

Comment

But you haven't had it long. Did you buy it through Amazon? I think I'd complain.

Comment

No from the manufacturer. ๐Ÿ˜ 

Comment

What's interdental Lynne K ? Never heard of this before?
                          x

Comment

I have to repeat myself but the 30 pound 360 cold light toothbrush is keeping my teeth shiny white and the best bit is you just have to bite down. Hands free teeth cleaning. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Šx

Comment

Originally posted by Tess View Post
                              What's interdental Lynne K ? Never heard of this before?
                              x
                              Tiny brushes that go between the teeth. Google TePe. I used them regularly before MND, but can't anymore and it's too scary letting Louise loose with them.
                              Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

The 360 means your teeth just sit surrounded by soft plastic bristles. It's designed for limited hand function. ๐Ÿ˜x

Comment

Working...
                                X