NettieB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NettieB

Hoping I can help some of you having been there, having cared basically alone for a fast and furious 14 months for my poor hubby. There was so much support from this forum and I would have struggled so much more. Thanks to Terry, Ellie, Blue Eyes Ohio, CC, Springtime, Davec, Joycie and so many others. It's 5 1/2 years now since Trevor died but I'd like to help if I can.

Hello from me 😊

Comment

Nice to meet you.
      Denise xxx

Comment

I'm unapproved again. All I said was nice to meet you. What's wrong with that?
        hello nettie from Denise

Comment

Oh. My. Days, Annette - I had to do a double take reading your post, 5 ½ years!!! Mind you, I’m sure in some ways it feels like yesterday you lost Trevor.

It’s lovely to welcome you back and I’m sure your knowledge and experience will benefit many folk here.

Take care.

Love Ellie.
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Hello Annette and welcome back. It’s good of you to offer help and support for other carers.

Your role call reminds me of how much I miss TC and the fact that CC also ceased posting after he passed away.

Best wishes,
            Barry x
            I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Good to hear from you. Can’t believe it’s over five years since Trevor passed away. I’m sure your experiences will help others on here.

Comment

Working...
              X