No announcement yet.

Incontinence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why I thought it odd / remiss of them not to have checked to see if Stephen might have a UTI.

xx
    โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

denise I didn't want to post this in the Early Bird thread - do you put a barrier cream on Stephen when he wears nappies? xx

โ€‹

Comment

so far no. his bum seems fine. only part of him that is i reckon. xxx

Comment

That's something at least ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜˜

โ€‹

Comment

his pants and shorts are forever falling down. all i see is his bum. definately nothing wrong with it. he could do with wearing a kilt. if i buy braces he wont be able to go to the loo.

Comment

It's too warm for a woollen kilt, perfect for a David Beckham style sarong ๐Ÿ˜„

Those pants look good, if expensive ๐Ÿคจ Watch his groin and testicle area, a man I knew got very raw there... xx

โ€‹

Comment

yeah i bought cheaper ones in lidl. they have been pretty good.

i can just see him in a sarong. blowing in the wind. bad enough looking at his bum.

ok ellie go on tell me how comes youve been looking at some guys groin and testicle area? you aint getting away with that one! i mean you dont go around just saying to guys come on show me your groin and testicle area. guess some might volunteer without asking but its not a normal conversational piece. or have i lead a sheltered life?

Comment

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Ugh no, I don't go around inspecting men's bits, nor women's, before you ask.

I used to be in contact with a man with an MND, wore incontinence wear and got very sore in that area. He didn't have a Denise looking after him, mind you ๐Ÿ˜˜

โ€‹

Comment

Now that you mention it......... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜xx
                    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

thinking about it. well not really thinking about it but if incontinent during the day and night it might get a bit like that. probably wearing a sarong and letting the air get to those parts would probably help.

recall zinc and caster oil cream on the kids. ok unless you got it on the sticky bits on the nappy and then they wouldnt stick.

Comment

Working...
                      X