• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had the most beautifully send off for my Dad today xx
    .https://www.love2donate.co.uk//inmem...1&chosen=44118

Comment

Bernie Coyne xx

Comment

Good for you. Funerals don't have to be sombre occasions, quite the opposite. Celebrate the life lived. πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ™ƒxx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by Daught21 View Post
          I've had the most beautifully send off for my Dad today xx
          .https://www.love2donate.co.uk//inmem...1&chosen=44118
          Wonderful tribute to a wonderful man.

Richard
          Richard

Comment

Daught21 beautiful

Comment

Daught21 That's beautiful Catherine - a great insight into who your dad was. I can't believe he spent over 60 years living in England and still kept his accent, which he obviously cherished!

Thanks for sharing.

Love Ellie.
              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Thank you everyone πŸ’•πŸ’•

Comment

Daught21 .Beautiful words. Than you for sharing with us x

Comment

That was a lovely tribute to your Dad. A fantastic life well lived xxxx
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Enjoyed reading your dads tribute.My parents came from Ireland from farming communities so I could relate to your dads experiences in life .
                      May he rest in peace,
                      Best wishes and condolences.
                      Mary

Comment

You lot melt my heart ❀ πŸ’™

I promise I'm not nocturnal Ellie 🀣 πŸ’—

A few adventures. I've secured a job having not worked in over a year. Yep I'm knackered!! Especially when my husband tells me he's working in Inverness for the foreseeable!!

I miss my Dad like crazy. Its been nearly 2 months and things are getting easier.

I remember my Dad saying just before his EMG test that he would like to see his grandchildren grow up a bit more. True testament to him.

Love to all πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Comment

Memories are the hardest thing to deal with. Try and make new ones. Just saying. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
                          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
                          X