• Show
Clear All

• Music man's wife
    replied
    So sorry to hear about the loss of your lovely mum xxx

Leave a comment:

• Daught21
    replied
    Laney74 so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of love at this difficult time πŸ’•πŸ’•

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I feel your pain. I still miss my mum and It's over thirty years ago. The pain fades but the love and feelings stay forever. x

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    Hi Laney,
    So heartbreaking for you and your family.I really hope your mom had a comfortable end to her life.
    Best wishes
    Mary

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Laney74 So sorry for your devastating loss. πŸ™

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Laney74 Heartfelt condolences on the loss of your lovely mum.

Wishing you much love and strength over the coming weeks and months.

Thanks for letting us know. xx

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Oh Laney am very sorry for the loss of your Mum.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Wishing you strength and sending you love.
    Debbie x

Leave a comment:

• Laney74
    replied
    Hello All. Just to let you know my mum passed away yesterday. I’m absolutely heartbroken πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”. Xxxx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Hope everything is okay. Thinking of you πŸ€—πŸ™xx

Leave a comment:

• DeeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Daught21 View Post
    My Dad was diagnosed in June this year and sadly died yesterday. My Dad's MND progressed very quickly. He had dramatic weight loss of the period of a short time. My poor Dad phoned me on Friday morning and couldn't breath. The MND had weakening his breathing muscles so quickly. He was only seen by the MND nurse two days before.
    Sending love and hugs to you πŸ’•πŸ’• Message me any time xx
    Daught21

So sorry to hear of your loss

Hugs and Strength
    at this callenging time

Kindest wishes

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Hi Laney. Not easy at all for you with two parents in such a bad situation. I hope that your mums NIV worked to get her carbon dioxide levels down. Good luck for a local care home close to you can accommodate both parents. Love Lynne x

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    My Dad was diagnosed in June this year and sadly died yesterday. My Dad's MND progressed very quickly. He had dramatic weight loss of the period of a short time. My poor Dad phoned me on Friday morning and couldn't breath. The MND had weakening his breathing muscles so quickly. He was only seen by the MND nurse two days before.
    I’m very sorry for the loss of your dad so quickly to this cruel disease. RIP your dad and hugs and love for you. Lynne x

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    Hi Laney,
    I hope your mom is comfortable now in hospital and you are kept informed.It’s so awful and stressful waiting for as you said the phone to ring.Are you able to go and be with your mom in hospital as she is so ill?
    Thinking of you
    Mary

Leave a comment:

• Laney74
    replied

I’m so so sorry to hear about you dad 😒😒.
    sending hugs back to you πŸ’”πŸ’”.
    mum was the same she was seen by OT respiratory nurse and two lots of paramedics at the weekend!!! Xx

Leave a comment:

• Laney74
    replied
    Hi all. Thank you for the replies!! The respiratory dr called me yesterday and told me mum has such high levels of carbon dioxide in her bloods she wasn’t likely to come out of hospital. Haven’t slept all night kept waiting for the phone to ring!!!!!!!
    I had to call 999 yesterday morning after mum was struggling to breathe and hadn’t eaten or drunk for a few days. They was going to do NIV last night.
    waiting to hear more news this Am. xxx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X