Still here and staying positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still here and staying positive

Well another month has passed the wife has finally officially retired and had the best retirement do she could have wished for with all work friends families and best friends. She got her way with a shih tzu dog hmm I bought her and now am third on the list in the house lol bloody women lol sheโ€™s so so strong with only slight changes since the month before so peeps keep smiling and keep fighting

Keep fighting until the bitter end. We will be with you as long as we can be. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

Hi Ricky

Glad you still sound positive. Yeah my husband says hes down the list of importance. 3 cats before him.

Keep posting xx
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Sounds good Ricky x
        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky135 View Post
          She got her way with a shih tzu dog hmm I bought her
          There was never any doubt over who'd win that one Ricky135 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I'm glad your wife got a good retirement party thrown for her, just sad that she can no longer work - more time to spend doing things together though, dog included. ๐Ÿ™‚

Good to hear from you xx
          โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Working...
          X