X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowler
    replied
    Originally posted by Suefromwakey View Post
    I've only attended two so hardly a good one to pass on anything.

My experience, on zoom only, was they already have built up rapports with each other and I felt like an outsider, I was sat on my office chair for a couple of hours in front of my lappy and my backside hurt so I wont be visiting again, having said that I'm not one for face to face either so I'm a lost cause,

I'll wing it
    Thanks for sharing Sue.

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Originally posted by denise View Post
    What usually takes place is we complain about lack of help and support. Sometimes we share tips . Mostly we just vent. Sometimes we just talk about anything but what we do. It's a difficult one because it can be depressing if someone is stressed you can come away feeling worse than you started. Basically I gave up. It didn't work for me.
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts

Leave a comment:

• Suefromwakey
    replied
    I've only attended two so hardly a good one to pass on anything.

My experience, on zoom only, was they already have built up rapports with each other and I felt like an outsider, I was sat on my office chair for a couple of hours in front of my lappy and my backside hurt so I wont be visiting again, having said that I'm not one for face to face either so I'm a lost cause,

I'll wing it

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    What usually takes place is we complain about lack of help and support. Sometimes we share tips . Mostly we just vent. Sometimes we just talk about anything but what we do. It's a difficult one because it can be depressing if someone is stressed you can come away feeling worse than you started. Basically I gave up. It didn't work for me.

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Originally posted by Piglet View Post
    Sorry unable to share any information as I don’t participate in any carer group. Good idea though
    Thank you for responding

Leave a comment:

• Piglet
    replied
    Sorry unable to share any information as I don’t participate in any carer group. Good idea though

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    started a topic Carer Support Groups

Carer Support Groups

Hi everyone. My local branch is looking to set up a support group specifically for anyone caring for someone living with MND so I’m wondering if anyone runs or participates in such a group and would be willing to share either publicly or privately what sort of things take place. What works / doesn’t work for you.

Thank you for reading
Working...
X