Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry Betty to hear about the loss of your darling husband x

Comment

Lynda. My heart goes out to you. I wish you love and strength in the days ahead x

Comment

Lynda it must be agonising waiting. I also think the same re fast decline. I have bulbar onset diagnosed may 21 but I know it started some 18 months prior. Please take solace that your love an care would've made Neil feel loved. I hope you find support for you over the coming months x
        Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Betty May my heart felt condolences to you. Hope you have loved ones for support x
          Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Hello everyone - thank you for all your kind messages of sympathy which are so appreciated.

Lynda I'd like to get in touch sometime. These last few days my thoughts and prayers have been, and continue to be, with you and Neil and your family.

xx
            Husband died 14 months after MND diagnosis.

Comment

Betty May so sorry for your loss...sending peace and light to you. Take good care of yourself 🙏
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Lynda such a difficult time and my thoughts are with you🙏
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                X