• Show
Clear All

• LindaB
    replied
    Lynda such a difficult time and my thoughts are with you🙏

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Betty May so sorry for your loss...sending peace and light to you. Take good care of yourself 🙏

Leave a comment:

• Betty May
    replied
    Hello everyone - thank you for all your kind messages of sympathy which are so appreciated.

Lynda I'd like to get in touch sometime. These last few days my thoughts and prayers have been, and continue to be, with you and Neil and your family.

xx

Leave a comment:

• shelly21
    replied
    Betty May my heart felt condolences to you. Hope you have loved ones for support x

Leave a comment:

• shelly21
    replied
    Lynda it must be agonising waiting. I also think the same re fast decline. I have bulbar onset diagnosed may 21 but I know it started some 18 months prior. Please take solace that your love an care would've made Neil feel loved. I hope you find support for you over the coming months x

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Lynda. My heart goes out to you. I wish you love and strength in the days ahead x

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    I'm so sorry Betty to hear about the loss of your darling husband x

Leave a comment:

• Music man's wife
    replied
    I'm so sorry Linda to hear about Neil.

Betty just so sorry about your husband's passing.
    ​​​​​​
    Julie xx

Leave a comment:

• Lynda
    replied
    Aw Betty Mae, I am so dreadfully sorry to hear about Ian. What a shock for you and I hope you are ok and can draw upon your faith for support. They have both been through the mill. You have my number so please call in the coming weeks/months, if you would like a chat/coffee/wine. Unfortunately, I am still sitting and waiting for Neil to succumb to the worst disease known to man.

Thank you all for your wishes and support and I send a big hug to you all. Xx

Leave a comment:

• richard
    replied
    Betty May Words are often so meaningless at this time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and a big hug.

Richard

Leave a comment:

• richard
    replied
    Lynda Dear Lynda This illness is so cruel and a peaceful end is the best we can hope for. I send you my love and wish you all the strength you need.

Richard

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Betty May I’m sorry for your loss. Words can’t be enough I know but you’ll be in my thoughts. Love Lynne xx
    Last edited by Lynne K; 25 December 2021, 18:54.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Betty May Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss Betty, heartfelt condolences to you.

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Betty I am so sure he left with love in his heart. Loosing the ones we love cuts deep. Time heals. 🙏xx

Leave a comment:

• Betty May
    replied
    Dear Lynda

I'm so sorry to read your news.

Your Neil was in the bed opposite my husband in hospital last year; my husband had just been diagnosed and Neil was in getting his peg tube. We both remember how Neil gave us a huge grin and a double thumbs-up as he left the ward to go home. At the time we were so shell-shocked with the diagnosis but afterwards when we remembered it, it encouraged us that life would be manageable and we really appreciated the up-beat gesture.

My darling husband died last night quite unexpectedly in A&E. I was able to be with him as he passed and I held him and talked in his ear. He died peacefully.

I hope that this last stage for Neil is comfortable and peaceful and you are surrounded with love and support.

Best wishes to you.

x

Leave a comment:

Working...
X