Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music man's wife
    replied
    So very sorry to hear about your Dad and I'm so sorry you never got the support you all deserved.

Leave a comment:

• AngieCanuck
    replied
    Drumond30 I am truly sorry for your loss. You and your family have endured so much and now you need to take the time necessary to grieve. Your dad is at peace and I only pray to go in my sleep, surrounded by family.

Leave a comment:

• Jane
    replied
    Very sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad. As others have said, I hope the fact that he passed peacefully, with loved ones around him, was of some comfort.

Leave a comment:

• Claireflo
    replied
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad. I hope it's some comfort that it was peaceful at home with loved ones.

Leave a comment:

• Piglet
    replied
    My condolences to you and your family. Your Dad is suffering no more. Take care of yourselves at this devastating time.xx

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Im so sorry for the loss of your Dad.

He sounds like a wonderful father and you a loving, caring son. I hope , in time, your happier memories will bring you comfort.

Love Debbie

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Heartfelt condolences to you and your Mum.

Wishing you strength and love for the next few days, weeks and months.

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    My thoughts are with you on the loss of your dad ♥️ X

Leave a comment:

• Lcfcno1fan
    replied
    Dear Emma,

I am so sorry to hear this sad news.

There are never enough words to provide comfort at a time like this but my thoughts will be with you and your brother during this time of sadness.

Take care and thank you for sharing your experiences with us, I hope we have been able to help in some way and make this awful journey that little more bearable.

James ❤️

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Sending love & light🙏🏻🕯

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Sending love and hugs. I'm glad it was home with family.
    denise xxx

Leave a comment:

• Hope
    replied
    I am so sorry for your loss. MND is such a horrendous disease and to not have had the support necessary is just awful. I am pleased your Dad had a peaceful passing, it is all any of us can hope for. Sending love and strength to you, your Mum and all your family. x

Leave a comment:

• DeniseB-C
    replied
    I am so sorry for your loss. Relieved to hear it was a peaceful passing and you could be with him. Sending lots of love.

Leave a comment:

• GillB
    replied
    So sorry for the loss of your Dad. This is such a cruel disease but I am glad it was peaceful. My thoughts are with your family.

Leave a comment:

• shelly21
    replied
    Drumond30 sorry re the loss of your dad. You did such a great job taking care of him now please take care of you.

X

Leave a comment:

Working...
X