Morphine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morphine

My husband has now been prescribed morphine and it has made such a difference with his coughing, he is not as frightened to eat. On the downside we all have COVID bah could have done without that xxx
    Lost my lovely husband on 31.12.22, diagnosed with ALS on 15.12.21.
    Alison ♥

Doggymama ah glad your husband feels better taking morphine. It’s interesting to know that helps with aspiration coughing. Sorry you’ve all got Covid, hope your all coping with it 😯😯xx

Comment

Morphine is great for more than pain - glad it's working well for your husband. It can cause, or worsen constipation 😬

Originally posted by Doggymama View Post
      On the downside we all have COVID
      Including hubby?
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Ellie yes, he tested positive yesterday xx
        Lost my lovely husband on 31.12.22, diagnosed with ALS on 15.12.21.
        Alison ♥

Comment

Glad the morphine is helping and hope you all recover from the virus soon x

Comment

Yes covid is alive and kicking here. Back to masks again. Hope its here and gone quickly and without too much trouble.
            xxx
            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Doggymama what a bugger to get covid now, hope its really mild for you all. Hoorah for morphine x
              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Working...
              X