In memory of Terry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In memory of Terry

Our dear departed friend Top Cat always dressed up in December so for this month in his honour I have changed my avatar.

If you’re looking down on us TC you will always be remembered fondly.

Barry
    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

That's a really nice thought.
    Denise xxx 🤶

Comment

A timely reminder that we are approaching the most dangerous time for the argument that life is worth living. Sad but true. 😞
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

matthew55 I've been wondering if you'd have company for Christmas, mate? xx
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

This will be my 8th Christmas Day on my own. I just think of it as a normal day. 😃x
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Still, I shall definitely be online that day to hug you 😘

Comment

In that case this will be my best ever 😍😁x

Comment

And Barry, nice gesture, thank you 🤗

Love Ellie.

Comment

That's a lovely idea, Barry.

I am sure Terry would approve of your Christmas avatar. I often think about him when I am logging onto the forum.

Love Debbie x

Comment

Yes, this forum is missing Terry and friends. Let's hope for a treatment that works before we lose more friends.
                    Copyright Graham

Comment

I have only just seen this as have not been on for a while. Losing my dad has been the hardest thing that's ever happened to me, and I really appreciate what you did in memory of him. Thankyou very much

Comment

Working...
                      X