No announcement yet.

Saying goodbye to my Mum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost my mum three years before she died. Altzimers took her from me. My last words to her was my permission to die. 😢😞😟xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

I was 26, but she'd been ill my whole life ,so I knew something would happen, I was 29 when she left me .

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        I was 26, but she'd been ill my whole life ,so I knew something would happen, I was 29 when she left me .
        Even when you expecting something to happen it does not cushion the blow. My mum a diabetic lay in hospital for five weeks before the end.
        My wife died suddenly so never got the chance to say goodby.
        It's all funny

Comment

I lost my father I can feel your pain. RIP

Comment

Ive lost my mum, dad, all grandparents, all uncles, my best friend and my baby daughter. Time is the only thing that can help. Believe.
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Sound very difficult Mathew, not many family in your life now xx
              ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Well it has got me used to death, and after all less is more init? 😉🤗😘😍xx

Comment

Working...
                X