Well it has got me used to death, and after all less is more init? 😉🤗😘😍xx

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Sound very difficult Mathew, not many family in your life now xx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Ive lost my mum, dad, all grandparents, all uncles, my best friend and my baby daughter. Time is the only thing that can help. Believe.

Leave a comment:

• andrewjames
    replied
    I lost my father I can feel your pain. RIP

Leave a comment:

• keno
    replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post
    I was 26, but she'd been ill my whole life ,so I knew something would happen, I was 29 when she left me .
    Even when you expecting something to happen it does not cushion the blow. My mum a diabetic lay in hospital for five weeks before the end.
    My wife died suddenly so never got the chance to say goodby.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I was 26, but she'd been ill my whole life ,so I knew something would happen, I was 29 when she left me .

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I lost my mum three years before she died. Altzimers took her from me. My last words to her was my permission to die. 😢😞😟xx

Leave a comment:

• shrew
    replied
    so sorry for your loss, your Mum was an amazing lady. Treasure your memories, It will 2 years on the 3/7 for me, we got just 11 and a half months after diagnosis. Your Mum will always be with you. I wish you strength in the coming weeks and months xxx

Leave a comment:

• Positive vibes
    replied
    Son of SLP

I don't have words to really express how moving your post is, but, it really touched me, and made me feel that your Mum was an incredible person who loves you all. Although it is so sad to read she has passed, it is also inspiring me how she still lived, with MND. Thank you for taking to time to post, love and best wishes to all of you. xxx

Leave a comment:

• EvelynMW
    replied
    Son of SLP What a wonderful tribute to write about your mum.

My mum died of MND in 1979, I was 25, older than you, but had had bad feelings for my mum since i was 8. In her last year, she finally came off the drugs she had been taking to keep her sane (they didn't always work).

In her last year, i started to get to know my mum, but because of my antipathy, I couldn't show her any love. I did all the practical things, i was the only person who could understand her speech, i fed her, moved her in bed, got up in the night to turn her. I never told her i loved her.

Fortunately, through courses I went on, i got in touch with her spirit (soul) and know i was forgiven. I wish i could say wonderful things about her, like you have done.

Remember all she did and said, she will will be with you for a long time, until you are ready to move on. Your memories are precious, guard them carefully. May your life be full of the things that she gave you, i feel for you.

Leave a comment:

• richard
    replied
    What a wonderful mum and proud son. My love to you and all your family

Leave a comment:

• Gordan1111
    replied
    A lovely letter to your mum xx

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved mum, son of SLP,

It sounds like she was a wonderful lady and a fantastic mum. Your words are so moving. You write that you are proud of her and I am sure she felt the same way about you.

I hope that in time your happier memories will bring you comfort. She wil always be with you.
    Love Debbie x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Son of SLP Thank you for taking the time to pass on this news - your words are very touching.

I am so sad to hear that your beloved mum has died, my heartfelt condolences to your family.

I got to know Sarah over the years, know what a special lady she was, how much she adored you all, and that she'll be deeply missed by you all - by her beloved animals too.

I shall miss her too.

Look after each other.

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Hi

what lovely words. She must have been a wonderful, strong person who wanted to be there for her family. Surrounded by love.

the memories will come. Don't worry I'm sure she's not far away.

love and hugs Denise xxx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X