• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m so sorry to hear of your wife’s passing. 💙❤️‍🩹

Comment

So very sorry to hear this, beautiful photo xxxx

Comment

Hi Mark. Sincere condolences on loosing your wife. I hope you have plenty of support for you. Xxx
        Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Beautiful photograph of clearly a very loved and special lady. I'm so sorry for your loss and hope all those memories will give you comfort xx
          Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful sweetheart, Mark.

Thank you for sharing such a lovely photo of your beloved.

Love Debbie x

Comment

markce sending my condolences for your sad loss. Thank you for sharing with us x
              Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Thank you all for your heart felt messages, ❤️.

Comment

With all my love to you and your family. Love goes beyond our life here and your love for each other will continue xx. Such a beautiful picture xx

Comment

So very sorry x

Comment

So sorry for the loss of your beloved lady, I hope you can get comfort in knowing that your beautiful sweetheart is free from suffering and pain.

Comment

Working...
                      X