3 years today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 years today

It's 3 years today since I lost Mick to this dreadful disease. We didn't even get a year after diagnosis. I miss him every single day. I still log on here. God Bless all of you that are still fighting. Hopefully one day there will be a cure for this terrible illness x

shrew big hugs for you. I'm glad you still pop on the forum. xx
    Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Love and hugs shrew.

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

That was so quick Shrew, sending love xx
        Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

shrew Gosh S, 3 years since lovely Mick died ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Love to you and the family. xxxx
          โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words x

Comment

shrew sending my best wishes to you xx

Comment

shrew I too look at the posts on here frequently. I decided to look today and saw this.... I read, but don't normally reply to anything, but maybe should. Not sure why I can't let go... Three years is a long time, but gone in a puff of smoke! Sending my warmest wishes and hugs to you xx Wishing everyone on here all the best xx
                Never take tomorrow for granted!

Comment

shrew - sending hugs x
                  Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Thank you for posting shrew. It doesn't seem like 3 years since you lost your beloved Mick.

Love and hugs to you and your family xxx๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Comment

Thanks everyone. I got a beautiful boxed bouquet off my daughters, and 2 other bouquets, and a plant. I went out for tea with my youngest Daughter who lives near me and her partner. He wouldn't have wanted me to be sad x

Comment

Working...
                      X