No announcement yet.

My best friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMG am so sorry to read this. He chose when was the right time for him and Dean fought this disease until the very end. I am relieved to hear that your family were there with you. Thinking of you and when you are ready it would be lovely to hear from you here if it would be a help to you. Take care. Xxx
    Diagnosed June 2022. Confirmed MND which is currently PLS. Limb onset.

Comment

MMG so very sorry to hear this news, but so glad it was peaceful and surrounded by love. May he rest in peace. Sending love and condolences to you and all your family x
      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

MMG My condolences on the loss of your husband. Iā€™m happy for him that he was in control to the end. Hugs to you as you navigate the days going forward without him. ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹
        Diagnosed December 2020 with lower limb onset ALS, now involving hands and arms.

Comment

MMG I am sorry to read this but pleased that Dean was in control at the end. Sending you much love xx
          Bulbar onset diagnosed Nov 21. No speech but limbs ok so far.

Comment

MMG so very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Dean, your soul mate and best friend.

Sending you love and strength xxx

Comment

So sorry to read this MMG. I can only begin to imagine how you must be feeling. He was in control and surrounded by love which is so important. He passed gently and feeling secure in your love and devotion to him for all those years.

I'm so sad for you but send you love and hope our community here can give you support and some comfort xx
              Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

MMG so very sorry to hear this. Heartfelt condolences to you and your family šŸ’” xx
                Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive šŸ˜ŗ.

Comment

So sorry for the loss of your beloved husband. I fully understand how you are feeling as I lost my soulmate, Doug to MND in April. Take care of yourself and accept as much support as you can xx

Comment

Sorry to read this.
                    Thank you for sharing and engaging with things on here too.
                    2020: odd symptoms. Nov 2021: Hand atrophy.. Mar 2022: Second arm atrophy - "Interim diagnosis limb onset ALS." Confirmed Sep 2022: MND.
                    Also Crohn's Disease from 2005ish. (Hi, I'm Dan in Cheshire)...

Comment

so so sorry to learn of the sad loss of Dean. Life is so cruel. We got just 11 and a half months after diagnosis. you are in my thoughts xx

Comment

MMG I've read on another post that it's Dean's funeral next week, it must be such a tough time and I just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and sending you love and strength xx

Comment

Working...
                        X