X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry52
    replied
    Hi Lynne,

Because the group is a closed membership the link you attached only opens the primary page so we can’t see any photos. You could copy and save the photos to a file and post it on the forum.

Best wishes,
    Barry x

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2404...7855358818463/

The above link is on our private FB 'Bogglers' site. Boggle is what we call the group who have been meeting for 51 years. We all have a holiday together at Easter, not in the same cottage. There isn't one big enough for 65+ people. The original Bogglers, children, grandchildren, friends and spouses all take part and most are on the Bogglers FB group.
    I'm not fully conversant with how FB works. I'm hoping that this post with a picture of the 10k runners will be accessible even if others cannot post. If you cannot see it then please let me know and I'll copy the picture and upload it some other way.
    Last edited by Lynne K; 15 September 2019, 15:15.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Good for them - you must be proud of them all Lynne.

Hope they got on well.

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• Gillette
    replied
    Hi Lynne

Good luck and thank you to them for raising money for and awareness of MND.

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Hi Lynne,

Well done to them for raising money and awareness of our charity. My daughters and granddaughter do a lot of fundraising and it makes me proud.

Best wishes,
    Barry

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    started a topic 10k

My stepson, his wife and friends are doing the Bury 10K today for MNDA. I'll try to upload a pic later. Lynne
Working...
X