Introductions to areas – having to move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Andy. It sounds great, Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Sounds wonderful Andy, good luck on your move.
      Sheila

Comment

Good morning

Thank you all

And feeling better this morning after the bruises from an incident at the weekend are fading - just untangling my neck and shoulders which I was holding in a strange way because of the bruising and my MND.

So it all looks like it's going through at the moment with a completion date in early May 2020.

This is of course with confirmation from the lift people that when we do need a lift it will actually fit - with about 10 cm to spare vertically.

Next thing I need is a good recommendation for some fairly cheap washing toilets - they seem hideously expensive :-(
        Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. Limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND.
        MND hitting - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

Glad that your shoulder is less pain Doug. I saw on another post of yours that you’ve got a new desktop pc with Winfows 10. That’s smashing. Enjoy. Sorry that I don’t know about washing toilet seats. I hope that you find a good one. Maybe your OT can help you out. Lynne
          ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
          I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Working...
          X