Sister's fundraising events page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sister's fundraising events page

I hope this is alright to post on here. My sister is embarking on some difficult events for funds for the mnda. Sorry its all running orientated! Felt a bit awkward given the movement impossibilities of mnd! I just wanted to share the link incase anyone is interested. She completed the half today. Thanks everyone.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/s-rowan

Blimey Zan, your sister must be super fit 💪

Thanks for sharing xx
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Yeah she is Ellie! We both used to do a lot of long distance running. She has done a few ultra events. She completed the plymouth half marathon this morning. She said she was the only person in a mnda running vest and people were asking about the charity so it was good publicity. She has quite a few events to go! Thanks Ellie xx

Comment

Well done to her Zante x
        Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Big thanks to your sister for doing all these fundraising events Zante

I donate to MND fundraising monthly so thanks for sharing x
          Diagnosed 3rd November 2021 Bulbar Onset

Comment

GillB thanks for your post. She is managing to raise quite a bit. I think she might have worn the finishers medal to bed! I was unaware until I received some paperwork that the mnd clinic in charge of my care are actually funded by the mnda. Amazing. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X