Clear All

• Terry
    replied
    Well done Barry;

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

• Gillette
    replied
    Congratulations, Barry and everyone else who helped to organise the film showing and thanks to everyone who attended and helped to raise that terrific amount.

Leave a comment:

• Kayleigh
    replied
    Welcome home to Barry and everyone who saw the The Greatest Showman with him today. I'm glad it was such a success and many thanks for raising such a wonderful sum for the MNDA.

A beautiful and relaxing song to listen to after a busy day (and I hope you all sleep well tonight and I wish you a million sweet dreams) ...

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-rxgAh1bnHU#searching

Love and best wishes to everyone,
    Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 3 November 2019, 20:25.

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    With the sale of tickets and the raffle we raised £224.50 and I thoroughly enjoyed the film which I had not seen before. I even won a raffle prize.

Thanks to our friends and supporters from the Nottingham branch.
    Love,
    Barry

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Hope it goes well Barry.

You're great for doing your bit and I'm sure you're resplendent in your blue T-shirt

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• Kayleigh
    replied
    Hi Barry,

I hope you enjoy the Show with your friends from the Nottingham Branch, who show up to watch one of the greatest shows I have ever seen.

The last time I saw The Greatest Showman was soon after he had first shown up at my local cinema. I didn't recognise him at first because he was showing off, wearing his beard that he hadn't shorn off yet. LOL.

He looked very smart in his suit - but not as half as great, dashing or dapper as you always look in your Sunday-best MNDA t-shirt Barry!

Well done to the organisers at the Nottingham Branch for organising such a great outing.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy showtime at the cinema.

Sorry I live too far away to join you all (that's even at top speed in my Lamb-Borghini!!). But in 2 shakes of a lamb's tail it will be showtime for me - because I am about to watch 'The Silence of the Lambs' on DVD at home with my family LOL.

Love and best wishes to everyone,

Kayleigh x

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    started a topic The Greatest Showman

The Greatest Showman

Hi all,

Today the Nottingham branch are showing the above film at the Broadway cinema. I am collecting for MNDA so hoping for a good turnout. I would hardly call my MND T-shirt my Sunday best but it serves a purpose.

I hope everyone is having a good day.

Love,
    Barry
Working...
X