Milestone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milestone!

I seem to have reached a milestone in that I was trying to clip some papers together this morning with a bulldog clip and could not open the bulldog clip with my right hand.

This means my right hand is now where my left hand was in 2015 when I started trying to find out what was wrong with me.

I still have some power in my right hand, of course, and a little bit of pinch grip, but the strength is slowly going.

Not a happy milestone to reach
    Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic PMA/MND - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder– Campaign contact Winchester and Southampton branch, and trustee of the Association

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Originally posted by nunhead_man View Post
    I seem to have reached a milestone in that I was trying to clip some papers together this morning with a bulldog clip and could not open the bulldog clip with my right hand.

This means my right hand is now where my left hand was in 2015 when I started trying to find out what was wrong with me.

I still have some power in my right hand, of course, and a little bit of pinch grip, but the strength is slowly going.

Not a happy milestone to reach
    Hi Andy,

Sorry to hear about the deterioration of your right hand. Legs are not so bad because you can use a wheelchair to get around but hands are a whole other matter.

Sending electronic hugs.
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Comment

Working...
    X