No announcement yet.

Dis1960 and Chrissie57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terry wasn't the only one Ellie. I thought Apollo might be an app too and even Googled it!! (Typical of unpurrrfect, scatty me!LOL)

Love
    Kayleigh

Comment

Live & Learn, Dina.

Obviously I don't have your high standards
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functioning limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

That ought to make Top Cat feel better, Kayleigh

You've all put a smile on my face - always a good thing !!

Love Ellie.
        Eye gaze user - No functioning limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Apollo is lovely, a real character. 😃

Comment

Top Cat always cheers me up and puts a smile on my face and so hopefully I do the same for him occasionally -although with my jokes being ranked at the highest grade of corn??? LOL

Comment

This is not top 10 film or character Kayleigh but whenever I've been downcast I have always put REM on, since my son put it on when I was unhappy near to the end of my marriage to his dad. He used to put other CDs on, some I loved but ERM hits the spot. Lynne
              Last edited by Lynne K; 30 October 2019, 22:17.
              ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
              I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Originally posted by chrissie57 View Post
                Apollo is lovely, a real character. ��
                And he has got a cool name!

I am so low-tech that it's not unusual for me to send messages by carrier-pigeon, occassionally.

I had a power cut earlier so it was either send messages by courier or pigeon - and pigeon is cheaper!!

Oops - I wonder if the MNDA have got the message yet, I sent them by 'Carrier-Pigeon Post', asking do they know what the Apollo messenger app is? and, if possible, could I have an application form to get an MNDA Grant for one? LOL

Hugs,
                Kayleigh
                Last edited by Kayleigh; 30 October 2019, 23:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillette View Post
                  Yes, I thought it was funny but didn’t want to laugh at Terry.
                  I knew all the time but I just thought others wouldn't, DORK.

I'm a cool cat that knows everything.

Love TC
                  TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Kayleigh, your carrier pigeon will not make it to the MNDA with your message - too busy eating all that corn you left around your house, now cannot even take off her belly is that full !!

Fat pigeon.jpg

Comment

I don't believe it Ellie - I've already contacted 'Carrier-Pigeon Post' to send another pigeon out to get the 1st pigeon to do a U-turn before she gets to the MNDA. Looks like I needn't have bothered! LOL

It's probably my fault the pigeons are so overweight - I think I must have over-corned the cobs this year! LOL

Hugs
                      Kayleigh x

P.S But as it is a she pigeon, perhaps it's not the corn's fault???
                      Last edited by Kayleigh; 30 October 2019, 23:57.

Comment

Working...
                      X