No announcement yet.

Celebrate the GOOD THINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you had a nice celebration together. It is difficult having a lockdown birthday but got to make the most of it in these situations. I do love seeing people get creative and think 'outside the box' something many people on these forums will know all about.
    I have to say the fantastic weather UK wide certainly lifts spirits. Even looking out at a blue sky is ideal.

Tess
    X

Comment

For very understandable reasons, none of us has had much to post here lately. But to keep the thread and Dina’s memory alive I can report that my Salsa Mini enabled me to get to a far corner of the paddock this afternoon and gaze on a sward of cyclamen I planted and then had to abandon over a year ago. More have survived than I was expecting. And beautiful they are too.

Doug

Comment

Well I had a nice afternoon yesterday, I’m still mobile so went on a mini pub crawl, with my oldest friend- ( village pubs with garden’s), and had stroll along the Thames (wilts/glos border ) where we used to spend hours fishing for barbel when we were younger, had forgotten what a beautiful part of the country I live in, and the joy of proper village pubs
        As long as there’s golf and beer I’m happy

Comment

Hi Everyone

I have something similar on Facebook. A daily gratitude practice, with a bunch of people I have never met.

The sun is shining and Thomas got enhanced PIP - daily living plus mobility.

Awarded for 3 years

Cheers everyone for your advice

Glad you are here

Comment

Back on topic I celebrate dreams because I can talk, eat and laugh again. x

Comment

Even after so long, I am always the 'old version' of me, never do I have any disability in my dreams!!
              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

I love this thread !

I'm celebrating sitting in the sunshine this afternoon with my sons and their partners. Because of their work we are very strictly distancing but it was great to see them.

Love Debbie x

Comment

Ellie, Matthew

Fascinating!

Ditto

Doug

Comment

Who knows we may be onto something, I'm off to do more research, goodnight all x

Comment

You are all uplifting wonderful new friends who I am proud to know. Matthew I wish your dreams were movies! I bet we would all love seeing those! Shaun I can picture your town just from your few words.i am grateful to have a partner who keeps working so hard to figure things out to be here with me.and I am grateful to be part of this new family here

Comment

Being on holiday when our kids were small. Sitting in the caravan, playing games and reading books because it was raining. The sound of the rain on the roof was calming and being together as a family was wonderful.

Comment

When it's been raining for days and then the sun comes out.

when the electricity has been off for sometime and then it's back on.

Comment

Working...
                          X