Originally posted by Barry52 View Post
    Happy birthday to Steve for yesterday. Save a piece of that cake for me
    Thanks Barry, passed on just now, Lynne x

Leave a comment:

• Positive vibes
    Forum Member

• Positive vibes
    replied
    After the 'wardrobe wars' and trying to work out a compromise, my brother & sister-in-law came to the rescue with 2, I say, 2 temporary ones (with metal trays, rods and cover rather than wooden). And they put them up! In the sweltering heat! And helped us fill them!

Mum is all happy with looking forward to opening up the clothes in boxes, bags and suitcases....

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    Forum Member

• Barry52
    replied
    Happy birthday to Steve for yesterday. Save a piece of that cake for me

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    Forum Member

• Lynne K
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    Thanks Lynne.

Happy Birthday Steve xx

Have a lovely day tommorow with your daughter tomorrow xx
    Thanks Ellie. I passed that on x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    Forum Member

• Ellie
    replied
    I knew you were a spring 🐔 Janette! xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    Forum Member

• Ellie
    replied
    Thanks Lynne.

Happy Birthday Steve xx

Have a lovely day tommorow with your daughter tomorrow xx

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    Forum Member

• Lynne K
    replied
    Great video Heather. Thanks for sharing x

Wonderful that you got to share face to face time with friends Ellie. Yes, about time x

Sounds tasty Positive Vibes and well done for fitting in a cooking sessions into your busy schedule x

Doug, exercise sounds good. I wish 😏 x

and Barry, glad that you had a laugh with the groups mentioned 😊 x

My good news is that it’s Steve’s birthday today (71) and he baked himself a chocolate birthday cake and put candles on it. An choir of one (me) sang happy birthday and he blew his candles out.

My daughter is coming tomorrow with a card and a gift. She couldn’t come today. I’m looking forward to seeing her, Lynne xx

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    Forum Member

• Nettie
    replied
    The bar was open but no alcohol 🔞 then the little ones were barred for tipping their juice all over the floor 😂😂

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    Forum Member

• Nettie
    replied
    I am lol 😂 Phil is older than me they’re from his kids, I’ve got younger grandchildren than his great grandchildren x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    Forum Member

• Ellie
    replied
    You're right Janette, gave me a great boost.

You look much too young to have great grandchildren, btw! Bet the bar wasn't open today 😍

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    Forum Member

• Nettie
    replied
    Glad you’ve had a good day meeting up with friends Ellie makes you feel so much better 🥰 we had a nice little visit from 2 granddaughters and 2 Great grandchildren who were enjoying the little fairy garden grandad had made for them ❤️❤️

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    Forum Member

• Ellie
    replied
    Thanks Debbie xx

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    Forum Member

• Deb
    replied
    So lovely to hear good news! Yippee !

it's great you spent time with your friends Ellie and had a good catch up ! It gives us such a boost to do " normal "things ! I have a couple of friends that stood outside and looked through the window blowing kisses even on the coldest days of lockdown. It was lovely to sit outside with them this week.

Well done for cooking positive vibes .. it sounds scummy.

Heres to more good things!
    Love Debbie x

Leave a comment:

• Positive vibes
    Forum Member

• Positive vibes
    replied
    My good thing today, forcing myself to cook a proper meal, when I feel like just sleeping instead, so I had (drumroll):

Vegan bolognese, whole wheat spaghetti, garlic bread, with grated vegan cheez on top, the only thing missing being the red wine. A tiny bit of bread was graciously accepted by my hairy assistant. Burp!

I am now heading towards the gin. Chin chin!

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    Forum Member

• Ellie
    replied
    Today was a long time coming…

My 4 besties came to my house today, the first time in 16 months I’ve seen them in person!! We’re all double jabbed but sat outside mostly and had a good old chat and more than a few laughs.

It was a lovely abnormal/normal thing to do - let the good times roll, woohoo. 🎉🎉🎊🎊 xx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X