• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you Doug.
    love and hugs Denise xxx

Comment

Hello Doug,

I’m pleased to hear that you are coping with the nippy. I’m sure it must improve your sleep. Great news about the CHC after all the negative comments from others who applied.
      I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Today I am celebrating going out for the first time this year to join my wife and daughter for a lunch in our nearby village pub garden.
        EF972E48-946B-4DC0-ADB2-1927452BACE6.jpeg
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Barry52,
          Hope you enjoyed your lunch with your wife and daughter.Great photo and you all look happy.Getting outdoors with people I love is a favourite thing to do.Today it was lunch in the garden with friends and yesterday a cream tea in some other friends garden.The sun came out at intervals,our garden looks pretty and the birds were singing.
          Best wishes
          Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Barry52 View Post
            Today I am celebrating going out for the first time this year to join my wife and daughter for a lunch in our nearby village pub garden.
            EF972E48-946B-4DC0-ADB2-1927452BACE6.jpeg
            Great photo’s Barry. Fresh air, family and a pub brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Barry52 View Post
              You lucky man Barry. What a lovely photo.

Richard

Richard

Comment

Looking good Barry, looking good 🤗

Fabulous photo, thanks for posting. xx
                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Fantastic! Its great to see you enjoying time with your family x

Comment

Great photo Barry 🤗
                    Janette x

Comment

Hello friends,

Thanks for your kind comments. I understand that we may feel nervous about venturing out but the benefits emotionally and psychologically are huge. For many it will take a huge effort but I urge you to try. I don’t recommend the bench I sat on as it took me ages to get my legs in and the taxi for our return was leaving as I tried to get out. It was only Sue chasing after him that ensured we got a ride home.

Comment

Looked really nice Barry. I'm looking forward to seeing my family at sometime. 😯

Comment

Thank you for reminding us to get out in the sunshine Barry. I felt really nervous being out and it is a big effort. However it really helps physically and mentally to be in the 🌞. Its really lifted my mood today.
                          Apologies to those of us unable to get out x
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Fabulous photo.
                            Seeing smiley faces other than emoji ones is lovely

Comment

It’s been a beautiful sunny day and enjoyable too.My son and his 5 children came to our garden and 4 of them had their hair cut by my son.I was in my wheelchair and how easily the children seem to accept that transition and were happy to give me a push in it.
                              I can’t offer a photo as my IT skills are very limited.
                              I must get the eldest granddaughter to show me how to upload .Being outdoors certainly gives me the feel good factor.I am aware for some people they may not be able to get outdoors at all or easily.On the days I can’t go out I love looking out of the window at the flowers, birds etc.
                              Great to see the photos on here today.
                              Best wishes
                              Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                                Thank you for reminding us to get out in the sunshine Barry. I felt really nervous being out and it is a big effort. However it really helps physically and mentally to be in the 🌞. Its really lifted my mood today.
                                Apologies to those of us unable to get out x
                                Lovely smiling faces 🤗 I can’t wait to get out, my time will come 😊 glad you had a great day and enjoyed the sun ☀️ Love Janette x
                                Janette x

Comment

Working...
                                X