No announcement yet.

Celebrate the GOOD THINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m so happy that everyone who was able to get out enjoyed their day. Let’s hope that we can now enjoy some freedom after a year of isolation. Looking forward to my booster jab next Sunday.
    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

My daughter sent me this beautiful video, don't know if anyone else has seen it?
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Js0QG...UxiHxhJ13McXv0
      Love, Heather x
      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

Originally posted by Heather R View Post
        My daughter sent me this beautiful video, don't know if anyone else has seen it?
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Js0QG...UxiHxhJ13McXv0
        Love, Heather x
        Thank you for sharing Heather.

Comment

Thank you Heather,

Beautiful film ! Looks a little chilly but it must be an amazing experience. X

Comment

Been doing some physio's exercises

Today managed to coax a tiny bit of movement out of my right foot.

Doug

Comment

Well done Doug. It's nice to see improvement.
              love and hugs Denise xxx

Comment

Good to hear that, Doug - any chance the carer can help keeping the joints moving? xx
                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Great news Doug and I hope you can continue the therapy.

My good news story from today about celebrating was a video meeting with the Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire groups where we shared life stories without a mention of MND. 1 hour and 30 minutes passed by quickly with a lot of laughter and everyone felt better afterwards. I don’t have much speech but they are patient and understanding so I don’t feel isolated plus there is always the text option. Laughter is a wonderful medicine.
                  I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Working...
                  X