No announcement yet.

Celebrate the GOOD THINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bar was open but no alcohol 🔞 then the little ones were barred for tipping their juice all over the floor 😂😂
    Janette x

Comment

Great video Heather. Thanks for sharing x

Wonderful that you got to share face to face time with friends Ellie. Yes, about time x

Sounds tasty Positive Vibes and well done for fitting in a cooking sessions into your busy schedule x

Doug, exercise sounds good. I wish 😏 x

and Barry, glad that you had a laugh with the groups mentioned 😊 x

My good news is that it’s Steve’s birthday today (71) and he baked himself a chocolate birthday cake and put candles on it. An choir of one (me) sang happy birthday and he blew his candles out.

My daughter is coming tomorrow with a card and a gift. She couldn’t come today. I’m looking forward to seeing her, Lynne xx
      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Thanks Lynne.

Happy Birthday Steve xx

Have a lovely day tommorow with your daughter tomorrow xx
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

I knew you were a spring 🐔 Janette! xx

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
            Thanks Lynne.

Happy Birthday Steve xx

Have a lovely day tommorow with your daughter tomorrow xx
            Thanks Ellie. I passed that on x
            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

Comment

Happy birthday to Steve for yesterday. Save a piece of that cake for me
              I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

After the 'wardrobe wars' and trying to work out a compromise, my brother & sister-in-law came to the rescue with 2, I say, 2 temporary ones (with metal trays, rods and cover rather than wooden). And they put them up! In the sweltering heat! And helped us fill them!

Mum is all happy with looking forward to opening up the clothes in boxes, bags and suitcases....
                Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by Barry52 View Post
                  Happy birthday to Steve for yesterday. Save a piece of that cake for me
                  Thanks Barry, passed on just now, Lynne x

Comment

Originally posted by Positive vibes View Post
                    After the 'wardrobe wars' and trying to work out a compromise, my brother & sister-in-law came to the rescue with 2, I say, 2 temporary ones (with metal trays, rods and cover rather than wooden). And they put them up! In the sweltering heat! And helped us fill them!

Mum is all happy with looking forward to opening up the clothes in boxes, bags and suitcases....
                    That’s good 😉, Lynne x

Comment

'Thanks Barry, passed on just now, Lynne x'
                      Reading out of context can be preturbing Lynne K
                      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                        'Thanks Barry, passed on just now, Lynne x'
                        Reading out of context can be preturbing Lynne K
                        What are you talking about Mathew? Nothing out of context as far as I can see. I was responding to Barry’s happy birthday message for Steve. Lynne x

Comment

It's just that on here the phrase passing can mean dying! 😁xx
                          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

I thought that but kept my gob shut 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                              I thought that but kept my gob shut 🤣
                              That's a first. 😂😂 😘

Comment

Fanks Ellie. 😚

Comment

Working...
                                X