Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    It's just that on here the phrase passing can mean dying! 😁xx
    No I ‘passed on’ to Steve Barry’s happy birthday message to him as he’s not on the forums nor will he ever be, Lynne x
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Have loved reading the good things for you all, great stuff. I have just had a lovely weekend visiting (thanks to my son driving), my 42 year old daughter who has just given birth for first time. e082892f-46b2-45c3-8f33-4f2745dbd889.JPG
      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

Originally posted by Heather R View Post
        Have loved reading the good things for you all, great stuff. I have just had a lovely weekend visiting (thanks to my son driving), my 42 year old daughter who has just given birth for first time. e082892f-46b2-45c3-8f33-4f2745dbd889.JPG
        That’s a lovely photo Heather. You must be a very proud grandma.
        I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

What a little darling. Bless 😚

Comment

Originally posted by Heather R View Post
            Congratulations nanna or grandma (whichever you have chosen) and of course your daughter. Lovely baby photo, Lynne x
            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Heather R Oh how wonderful Heather, congratulations! Your daughter must be over the moon with joy.

Thank you so much for posting the photo.

Love Ellie.
              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Huge congratulations to you and your family Heather. You must be bursting with pride !

Absolutely adorable baby... Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us.

Love Debbie x

Comment

Cuteness overload....
                  Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Working...
                  X