Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    It's just that on here the phrase passing can mean dying! 😁xx
    No I ‘passed on’ to Steve Barry’s happy birthday message to him as he’s not on the forums nor will he ever be, Lynne x
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Have loved reading the good things for you all, great stuff. I have just had a lovely weekend visiting (thanks to my son driving), my 42 year old daughter who has just given birth for first time. e082892f-46b2-45c3-8f33-4f2745dbd889.JPG
      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Originally posted by Heather R View Post
        Have loved reading the good things for you all, great stuff. I have just had a lovely weekend visiting (thanks to my son driving), my 42 year old daughter who has just given birth for first time. e082892f-46b2-45c3-8f33-4f2745dbd889.JPG
        That’s a lovely photo Heather. You must be a very proud grandma.
        I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

What a little darling. Bless 😚
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by Heather R View Post
            Congratulations nanna or grandma (whichever you have chosen) and of course your daughter. Lovely baby photo, Lynne x
            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Heather R Oh how wonderful Heather, congratulations! Your daughter must be over the moon with joy.

Thank you so much for posting the photo.

Love Ellie.
              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Huge congratulations to you and your family Heather. You must be bursting with pride !

Absolutely adorable baby... Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us.

Love Debbie x

Comment

Cuteness overload....
                  Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

This morning, for the first time this year, i had breakfast sitting in my wheelchair in the garden.

Doug
                    Diagnosed April 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Carpenter View Post
                      This morning, for the first time this year, i had breakfast sitting in my wheelchair in the garden.

Doug
                      Absolutely brilliant Doug. So pleased you got out 😎

Comment

That sounds great thing to do, I love my garden. So glad you’re well enough again to enjoy that. X
                        Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Thanks Bowler. It was one of those now or never moments.

Doug
                          Diagnosed April 2017

Comment

Doug Carpenter thats a lovely cheerful post. Enjoy the 🌞
                            Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

So lovely to hear you're enjoying the sunshine and warmth Doug Carpenter. Xx😘🤗

Comment

Doug Carpenter Considering how you were 10 weeks ago, it’s testament to your strength of character that you ate breakfast in your garden today - go you 👍👍 🤗😘
                                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Working...
                                X