No announcement yet.

Terry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome home Terry! It's great to hear you are back home with your lovely wife and your home comforts.

I expect you were purring with delight when you settled into your comfortable riser/recliner again.

You shouldn't feel bad about complaining about your back pain - the NHS should feel bad for not providing physiotherapy for MND patients! ... I am yet to hear of any MND patients receIving physiotherapy funded by the NHS but perhaps some NHS Trusts do provide that service?

Big Gees Music Thread has been quiet whilst you were away. Perhaps Graham will share some more of his music with us soon? Hopefully his taste in music has improved a bit though (only joking Graham - and I expect you think the same about my musical posts! LOL).

Take care and I hope everything is purrrfectly tip-top with your new carers.

Love
    Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 21 January 2020, 01:24.

Comment

By the 'eck Kitty, if one of my carers dared question my taste in music, they would have got a PINCH.

Embrace the pain like dis Terry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjcGfGuDoqs

Not a word Kitty...

Love Graham
      Copyright Graham

Comment

Ooops I think that Terry might be giving me a pinch for mentioning your music on this thread Graham.

I find both your tastes ln music are interesting and it's good to be entertained by other people's tastes sometimes....

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xweiQukBM_k

I hope you had a peaceful nights sleep Terry.

I hear that Graham's carers sometimes wear ear plugs when he plays his music too loud LOL - only joking and people often press paws when I play mine.

Love
        The Kitty x
        Last edited by Kayleigh; 21 January 2020, 09:51.

Comment

One of your best one's, Graham,

I lasted just under two and a half minutes and got worried what pictures were coming up next.

Love Terry
          TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

I should have warned you to pull your Santa hat well over your ears Terry (and your innocent eyes) LOL

I hope you are enjoying your first day back from hospital.

Love
            Kayleigh x

Comment

Hi Terry,
              Pleased to hear you are home at last. Enjoy your home comforts.
              Love Sheila x

Comment

Been awake since eight and now at Costa.

I have been asleep for two months so could get tired later
                TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

I hope you enjoyed getting out and about today Terry.

I expect the coffee shop girls in Costa were very happy to see their favourite customer again! (I hear they missed you so much that they sent out a search party, to make sure you hadn't been tempted away by the aroma of coffee in Caffè Nero! LOL).

After 2 months of being asleep, I expect your beard has become very long (a bit like Santa's!).

Love
                  Kayleigh x
                  Last edited by Kayleigh; 22 January 2020, 16:44.

Comment

So glad you are back home Terry, back on the forum and definitely looking more like yourself. We missed you !

Hope you continue to feel better and enjoy your home comforts,

Love Debbie x

Comment

Aha Terry ... looks like you've shaved your beard, hung up your Santa hat and now you are looking purrfectly tip-top again ... a warm welcome back to the forum TC! ...

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fvhLrBrPQI

Love
                      Kayleigh x

Comment

Top Cat, does make us oldies laugh.

Love Terry

Comment

Top Cat always cheers me up and puts a smile on my face ... - I am not very old though (but I am very young at heart!).

Love Kayleigh x

Comment

Me too Kayleigh and Terry
                            Last edited by Lynne K; 22 January 2020, 18:23.
                            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
                            I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

... and TC's best friend Benny is so incredibley cute! ....

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eE5oOHJM6I8

Love Kayleigh x

PS My favourite things to watch on TV are quiz shows, cartoons and Corrie. Do your Grandchildren like watching cartoons like Top Cat with you Lynne?

Comment

They haven't seen Topcat with me Kayleigh but I'm thinking of showing them when they are next here. I'm sure that they'll like it x
                                ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
                                I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Working...
                                X