No announcement yet.

The daily dribble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cc, you can have a man that sings love songs and gives you flowers etc.

But Grey was very very attentive and so loyal, did have one or two disturbing ways though. I just wanted him to change a little and for them to be together, sort of what the second book nearly done.
    We can dream, love Terry
    Last edited by Terry; 7 February 2015, 15:20.
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

LOL you really do like this Mr. Grey don’t you! ?……hummm makes me wonder now….

Yes your right…I’m lover of the love songs and flowers

I would take a pass on Mr. Grey’s type of attention Terry. I know he’s got most of the American women and the UK’s women as well all steamed up, but not me. If he tried pulling out his handcuffs and chains on me I’d cuff to his bed and leave, and not tell anyone he’s there!! Now wouldn’t’ t that be fun!!

xoxo

Comment

Hi Debbie;

I say a light lunch because if you had a big roast dinner all you would want to do is sleep after. I think it's always the visual aspect that people look for firstly, might be just their smile but normally to have a successful long relationship it's personality that counts.

I have been causing trouble in the hospice this morning, (as well as going streaking) I've been hiding the cleaners brooms etc. and many other things.

Still someone still loves me, one of the worker here has just come in and given me a cuddle and has given me-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------a new bottle of Baylies. Trouble is I'm still locked to the bed and can't reach it.

Love Terry
        TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

What do you mean your locked in bed... ?? like with restraints?? You couldn't have possibly been that naughty??

xoxo

Comment

Hello Our Terry, can I just ask what's wrong with sleeping after lunch??? Is your hospice called Fifty Shades or Carry on Nurse, locked to the bed for what?

Comment

It's a waste of time unless you have to Zep;

Read my post on the previous page at 12 something.

I'm innocent Cc, you can't imagine me being naughty, can you. Handcuffed Cc!

Love Terry

Comment

Ha ha fine mess you got yourself into Terry....oil, white coats, handcuffs, chains, hide and seek. Tut Tut!!

Comment

Not sure what crimes you committed Terry? Oil, streaking, handcuffs, hide and seek do not sound like an offense in my country. I wish I could come to your rescue, but since I can’t hang tough... I’m sure with your smooth Romeo ways you can persuade a nurse to give you more then a bottle of Baylies and set you free

xxoo

Comment

Sheesh!! What's going on now? I guess it's better than them breaking up, eh?

Play nice!!

Comment

Hey TOCA your so funny! you need to get yourself in the loop girlfriend! Lol We been broken up from the day he dumped me…but he still comes knocking on my door. You know those Player, Romeo types…when they have you they don’t want you, and when they lose you they want you back, and then when you take them back they go right back to their old naughty ways again Lol

Anyhow, somehow he managed to get himself handcuffed to his bed…LOL justice is served

xox

Comment

CC,
                        He can't be that bad!! To get handcuffed to the bed. Then maybe you're better off without him.

Well, the thing is - it's hard to keep up...I'm not around for a few hours and something breaks out, Terry - handcuffed to the bed, running the halls in hospice, streaking. Maybe he just needs you to talk nice to him and he'd give up his ways.

Worth trying

Lynne TOCA (the other crazy American)

Comment

LOL You know that old saying Lynne ‘a leopard can’t change it's spots’.

He might have some naughty ways, but he’s really one of the good guys…besides he’s been trained, housebroken and so cute and loveable we have to keep him

XOX

Comment

Cc, a woman, has challenged me to a game of chess;

So I see rocky times ahead. Especially since the PM I sent her.

Love Terry

PS:- I'm free again

Comment

Chess Tery!

I suspect your the White knight trying to take the Queen.

Barry
                              I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Happy you’re a free man Terry!

LOL Oh a woman huh?… I said ‘chess’ not tidderly winks too. Very interesting, are you ready to man up for the challenge ??

A man taught me chess many years ago, and now I can beat him in his own game. No man can take my Queen, not even a White Knight Besides the odds are against you…every woman knows how to play offense and defense at the same time way better then any man ever could!

(Ooh that was a good one Barry!! Lol)

xox

Comment

Working...
                                X