The daily dribble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chess Barry;

I've never gone after "Queens" or ever thought of taking them.

I know you talk a good game Cc but being a man, I have the brain power to play these games.

You should stick to things at your level like sowing and baking.

Love Terry XXX
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

that just reminds me of one of my male friends asking me why women's feet were so small. I said I didn't know and he replied "So they can stand nearer the sink!" (I wont repeat what I said to him!) Ha! Ha! Love Joycie x

Comment

Men.

You better be careful Terry statements like that will put you back in handcuffs.

I’ll capture your Queen in under seven moves. All your Pawns will be my prisoners of war. Your white Knights won’t be able to rescue anyone, including themselves. Your Bishops will be crying and praying to the Saints. Your Rooks will be pacing back, and forth in confusion, and your King will be doomed.

Checkmate

xoxo

Comment

CC

Our King is already doomed, since his mother refuses to abdicate LOL xx
          I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Agreed Barry;

But atleast we still have a queen, unlike some countries.

You talk a go game Cc.

Love Terry
            TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

HAHA Another good one Barry!! Your on a roll.. !

I do talk a good game Terry, and play an even better one. One I easily intend to win Just hope you can handle losing to a woman ???

xoxo

Comment

Cc;

I don't have to worry about losing to a woman, it's never going to happen girl.

Must admit, Barry's on the board and sharp as the knights lance.

Yesterday, I said to the cook about my cooked breakfast "You could cut diamonds with that poached egg". All the cooks where together have lunch. This morning in they all came, with a platter and an under plate thingy, full of breakfast, everything, and a note saying, " To his Lordship".

I think they hate me here and just making sure I don't need to eat and have enough energy to get away today.

Love Terry

Comment

Lmao

Confidence is good Your Lordship, your going to need it.

It doesn’t sound like your making many friends there, maybe you should have some food smuggled in. I think you might need to keep up your strength for a prison break before the handcuffs come out again ! How much time are you serving there? If you behave yourself maybe you can get out earlier on good behavior

Xxoxo

Comment

I think CC is winning..
                    Love Jam

Comment

Thanks Jam;

For your support, now I have two ausy and two american ladies?????? against me, not to mention a few english ones. What have I done, still like a good knight I'll fight my corner.

Love Terry

PS:- I bet the hospice are glad to get rid of me, must be so boring without me there. Yesterday, one lady???? (friend) said, "you might be the first person to be banned from the hospice. They love me really.

Comment

LOL

Thanks Jam.

Terry you know you’ll always be my Italian Knight in shining armor, even after I dismantle your chess board kingdom

xoxoxo

Comment

" To his Lordship"

You said, "For your support, now I have two ausy and two american ladies?????? against me, not to mention a few english ones."

I'm not against you! I'm for you! (and my crazy American friend as well!!)

Lynne

Comment

Come on Terry, out with some more clever remarks and I might jump ship.
                            Love Jam

Comment

Cc;

Looks to me as you're loosing support, they're jumping ship. They've seen through your glass chess set and see the truth. You might need to buy them back by selling the horses or pawning some of your bishops things.

It's always nice to have some female support, even if one is a crazy american.

Love Terry

Comment

LOL ok that was a good one Terry! You see what happen when you banter with the best of them …you improve

I have no worries Terry, and have my faithful followers here that will follow this other crazy American right over the pond!! Haha

My Queen is bored, she needs some action. Her King is content to stand in one place, and barely make a move while expecting her to protect and serve him. Men! Maybe after my Queen takes your King, and throws him in the dungeon, our Queens can have a girls night out, and treat themselves like the Queens they are lol

Hope your not running out of gas Terry???, we can't forget about all that 'man brain power' you spoke of...lol

xoxox

Comment

Working...
                                X